Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
How do I get friends in my game?? Uncomplicated easiest possible way.Ima ready to quit playing.I never get any kinda help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@sammyd you don't have to give me any personal information, I just wanted to know how you are logged into the game. I also have a King account and a long list of friends. Only a few of the friends in my game actually send lives when I request some. Most of the time I have to wait longer and then my lives have already recharged themselves.
I asked for the login because some players log in via Facebook account and this platform is very unstable and works even less in terms of sending lives.
The whole feature hasn't been very stable for a long time. That's why we submitted an idea for the studio. Please take a look at them and vote if necessary. The more votes we can collect, the more likely it is that it will be implemented. Here is the links:
improved-functionality-for-sending-and-receiving-lives-in-ccfs
better-way-to-add-friends
unlimited-lives-as-a-reward-from-the-mystery-chest
I know that the studio is working on it and gives us free life for 3 hours every Friday. It's just a trope in the ocean, but at least it's a start.
I am logged in with my king account .Would you need the sammyd email address? I don’t quite understand what to send.
Hi @sammyd there are several ways to invite friends. To give you tips, I would need to know with which account (King account, Facebook account) you are logged in to the game and save your progress and whether you play games other than Candy Crush Friends Saga. Thank you if you answer.