πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• BarbaraYager
    BarbaraYager Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

@MightyWolf

1st i wanna say hi, my name is barbara, i'm from the state of virginia.

Married, have a son who's 28 yrs old.

Me and my hubby got married on halloween day in 2015 .

iv'e been playing candy crush friends saga for a while now.

and i do need help with a recent event, i emailed support, but not sure if they can help me. told them i have screen shots of my current situation on a current event with CCFS . i didn't know who else i could talk 2 . maybe u could answer my ?'s.

1st i has completed oliva's clove today, i had even completed mistys spotlight star chaser event. even unlocked her icon in my scrapbook. where it says 500 stickers under her pic. i got 200 soo far out of the 500. it even has her name misty the movie star and she is epic. but, she dissapeared from my scrap book, where it had her pic an said to be collected.

i have cleared my pc disk thing, i had also checked my file exployer. and i even cleared my edge browser history. logged out of game restarted. still she is missing. good thing i took screenshots of it all for proof.

i do not know what to do, why did it dissapear??

or, am i not clearing the right cache??

i do have the most recent update which is 1.43.3.0

if i gotta clear the game cache??

i do not know how to do that. if u could help me i'd highly appreciate it.

and i am as far as i can go on the levels until more is released. which is 3460

and my device is Pc.

• Zicke74
    Zicke74 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hallo zusammen πŸ€—

Mein Name ist Susanne und ich bin noch ganz neu hier. Spiele auch erst seit ein paar Wochen, bin aber schon mega sΓΌchtig πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

• Bulldog8869
    Bulldog8869 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I would like to say hi to everyone I am new at this so give me a little bit to get the hang of it lol πŸ˜‚

• MollyMolls
    MollyMolls Posts: 985 Level 3
    Options

Welcome everyone! Have a Sweet week! πŸ€—πŸ­πŸ˜˜πŸ’žπŸΎ

• little_kay
    little_kay Posts: 378 Level 3
    Options

Hello there!

Unfortunately, this thread only allows English - but don't despair, you can just use Google Translate; click HERE!

Click HERE also to visit our international corner! πŸ˜‰

If you want a guide around, click HERE (it's in English though!)

• little_kay
    little_kay Posts: 378 Level 3
    Options

Wanted to give you a huge welcome to the community!! Click HERE for a little bit of a guide to help you around. See ya!

Stay sweeeet!

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

Hello Everyone β€ΌοΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

Good luck in New Day β€ΌοΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Fellow Crushers - it's great to meet all of you - and I want to extend an extra warm welcome to the new members of the community. You will find this is a wonderful place where you can meet fellow players from all over the world. It's a great place to talk about the games or any topic that interests you - there is sure to be some other people who will want to join your discussion.

Are you stuck on a level - just post in the support area and you will find there are quite a few people who will be more than glad to share videos and tips for how to complete the level. Also please feel free to share your own tips and strategies on how to win the game.

Need some gold bars or boosters - then check out the various contests that can be found throughout the community. There is always at least one or two in each game.

Just looking for some fun (besides playing the game) - check out the various side games like counting or word games or even share your favorite pictures/quotes/books etc.

Any way - I hope that you stay awhile and explore all the great things the Community has to offer!Β 

Hello @BarbaraYager - you did nothing wrong. Misty just got a little excited and made her appearance a bit too soon. However don't despair, she should make a return appearance in the near future, so keep a look out for her return in her very own event. In future, the best place to post anything about an issue or question about the game is in each games support area, which can be found here. 😊

• Gabngav
    Gabngav Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

Good morning fellow crushers!! I’m Shannon from Missouri! I haven’t just said hello in a while!

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?