🦝 Rachel's back in town! Tell the studio what you think HERE
💰 Guess which is our sweet raccoon's art style and win Gold HERE
🌴 It's ON! Join our Weekend Challenge HERE

Olivia's event not showing

2Next

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 15,022 Legend

Hello!

Then you won't be there this time. only a certain group of players get an event and it is changed. You can get it next time. Please keep your device up to date and clear the cache.

Good luck

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

• Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 2,242 Legend
    edited September 2020

Hi @BarbaraYager

on pc w10 app you can't clear cache, there's the option to delete data app but this will delete all your boosters so please don't do that.

the same just happened to me, only the challenge gave me 100/500 Misty stickers but now they're gone. Also those few collected Olivia stickers are gone.

I've already unlocked original Misty in my scrapbook and I play on android app. After reading your feedback I'll say the game has probably a problem/glitch and not us players.

I actually don't understand anything about this challenge. It said there were 2 parts in the event but after completing all 10 levels and starchaser everything disappeared even though the deadline is in 10 days: event banners, collected Olivia stickers and Misty stickers are all gone. Does it mean I'll get the second part of the event and everything I won so far sometime in the future? I don't know. I hope so.

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 37,384 Sweet Legend

Hello again! 👋

You can see QueenMia has answered to you and players about this new event :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR ➡️ 25th March 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 8,873 Legend

Hi @yuya I too do not have the Olivia event.

There is the possibility that we might not get the event.

We just have to be patient and wait to see if it does appear in our game.