🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 🐾 Lovely Pets- win Gold in a Friends style Contest!

Options

Comments

• davidfermin
    davidfermin Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • MollyMolls
    MollyMolls Posts: 985 Level 3
    Options

I have 2 "furry kids' Elwood (gray) n Jake ( black)..they are named after the Blues Brothers..Jake weighs 20lbs n is afraid of his own shadow...Elwood weighs 11 lbs and picks on his brother all the time..They are from the same litter and are 10 years old..lots of fun! 😺😻 Thank you for letting me share! Xoxo

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options

Now I do not have pets to raise, but back then, when I was a child, my parents bought me two birds in a cage,

💕🐦🐦💕

I think they were parrots. and I loved them very much..

I thought one day that staying in the cage might be bad for them .. They might feel sad... I don't know, So I decided to give them their freedom😅 I opened the cage for them.. and they flew away.

I was a little sad at the time because I imagined that they would return,😅 but of course they set off flying to the sky😂

Later I regretted that... perhaps the cage was better for them, so I used to give them to eat and drink regularly🤔.. I don't know...

But I am sure that God provided them with food and drink.🤲

✨💕✨

If my pets were to be made a character in this game, What would their name be?🤔

Parrotta & Parrottina 😂

What about their powers & abilities? 🤔

They can fly together as if they are dancing (in a love dance), 💕

Red hearts appear and turn into fish around the game screen.

How about their costume?

I don’t think they need clothes, they wear their wonderful colored feathers 😍 .. Maybe every event.. They appear as other types of parrots with different colors🤔.. They may wear glasses in the form of hearts sometimes.❤️❤️

What type of Levels would your pet be most helpful at? 🤔 I don't know😂 maybe most of them.

• vampylost
    vampylost Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I think the super hard ones

• vampylost
    vampylost Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Maybe the higher levels like 100 and up

• Hippie64
    Hippie64 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

When grandma visits she knits a costume for Pecan Turtles 🐢. His special power is gobbling up 3 spaces in any direction. With all his costumes he will succeed.!

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

This is Dani..we always dyed her pink...originally a white poodle.

I think she would be best for the superhard levels. Because of her color

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,090 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi 🙋‍♀️ @gr33n3y3z

This is Syd a blue heeler cross staffy.

He has long since passed away but the main thing he liked was chasing after a frisbee.

So I wouldn’t change his name so I will keep it as Syd and his powers could be like Nutcrackers but instead of just taking one layer he removes two just to make it easier.

He would be best for dunk the cookies 🍪 and spread the jam levels

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

Candy kingdom pet ۔۔۔۔۔

Dachs۔۔۔۔ The 🐕

😂

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?