🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

And the winner is!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
edited May 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Quite a bit of time passes, and the judges are still having their discussion as to who the winner will be. The host waits patiently for the judges to choose the winner. 

“I don’t know who the winner should be,” says first judge. “If we look at what Yeti did today in the first round he gave us nautical cupcakes. Even though they were well decorated it was the same cupcake.”

“Jelly Queen made a great cupcake in the first round,” says the second judge. “That watermelon cupcake was really great. But her second round was just ok for a beach theme. I think that Yeti’s cake was decorated much more.”

“What are we going to do?” asks the third judge. “I agree with both of you but in the third round I really liked Jelly Queen’s anti-gravity cake with the jelly fish coming out of the box. The color bombs on Yeti’s cake presents well, but I think my vote is going to be for Jelly Queen.”

The other two judges can’t decide because they both did a great job. Now what?

The host tells all the participants to join him in front of the judges table.

“The judges have made a decision, although it was not unanimous,” says the host. “The winner of the King baking competition goes to Jelly Queen!”

The host gives her the first-place trophy and the photographer takes some pictures. Jelly Queen is quite surprised that she won. Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought that she could win a baking competition. Will wonders never cease? 

And now our story comes to an end…………..

Start at the beginning – Welcome to the King Baking Competition!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Congratulations! Jelly Queen! 🎊😄

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

Congratulations dear Jelly Queen. You deserve it!

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5

Well for once the jelly queen won something👻👻.. Haha she might have been jelly for Yeti.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

Congratulations Jelly Queen🎊🎊🎊

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,424 Level 5

Congrats to Jelly Queen, though I would have liked Yeti to have won! Nice story.

• _Elsa_

I know that a lot of community members love Yeti and every time I have a poll he seems to win so that's why the ending got changed and Jelly Queen won.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Congratulations to Jelly Queen 🎉🎉

It’s a wonderful story @Elsa it brought back memories of when I used to make cakes for my kids ( I can’t anymore, it’s too difficult for me now) I remember doing a beach cupcake theme: 1/2 was the beach ( crushed graham crackers) and the other 1/2 blue icing for the water, I put candy fish’s in the water a toy turtle 🐢 on the beach with an umbrella. They were for the kids in kindergarten, and they loved it. I always baked for my kids on their birthday’s and sent cupcakes at school, one year, I didn’t like the teacher much ( she was mean) so I made party cupcakes and put a whistle on each cupcake 🤣🤣 the kids had a blast, not the teacher 😂 I also made frog 🐸 cupcakes and even Cookie Monster the kids really liked that one, they got a cupcake and a cookie 😅 sugar rush 🤣

Here’s a picture of the cake I made for my daughter’s 16th birthday, took me 2 days and my husband helped ( I couldn’t roll the fondant) this is the last cake I made because it’s just too painful 🥲 but I’m glad I got to do it 😊

• _Elsa_

@Nat09 I love how you decorated that cake! Now I can say that I know a very talented baker! I never even thought of trying to do the things that you've done when my kids were young. I made brownies from a box. You really have a great creative mind to have thought of doing those things. I love what you did for the teacher with the whistles. I can just see all the kids blowing their whistles. That had to be the most awesome memory! Thank you so very much for sharing!

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Thanks @Elsa I really enjoyed making cakes, baking in general. I made homemade tarts with homemade custard yesterday it was really good. I still do light baking on days I feel good and when I have someone to help me 😆 Here’s a couple of cakes I made for my kid’s when they were little

Yoshi

And this hamster for my daughter she always played with 😂

I put the ears too high and he looked like a cat but she didn’t notice it 😊

Thanks for bringing back some lovely memories 🥰🐰

• _Elsa_

You are so talented that you could probably win on a baking contest on the food channel. I love what you've done.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?