๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒˆ Rainbow Run Event & Contest ๐ŸŒˆ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

App takes ages to load- Under Investigation!

Options

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks everybody! Your help is really appreciated, as its important for the investigation. All these cases have been reported now ๐Ÿค—

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

@Lola_Pop here is the info for one of the devices I use to play Friends. My game app takes very long to load in both so I'll come back with the info for the other later (kiddo is using it for school now).

*Device #1

HP / Desktop / Windows 10 Home (OS Build 19043.1526)

Friends version 1.74.2

I reinstalled the game around two months ago.

I clear cache regularly (at least once a week).

767GB available memory storage.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,540 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop thank you for the tag @DaniTheOG and @Diamond Lim I mainly play from my laptop from a windows 10 downloaded app.

I have been having technical issues for a very long time with my Friends game.

It does take ages to load, I play a couple of levels then the graphics go pink and black. Getting Tiffi in the Lunar event was a nightmare, as there was a lot of technical glitches, and often had to play levels blind as most of the playing board was pink, and I have had this since. My game often crashes and just closes. I did have a pop up about the current Nutcracker event just before it started, and think the technical issues could be why I don't have it currently. I would be very grateful if you could help please, I would love to get the Nutcracker costume, but mostly be able to see my board and not getting shut out all the time ๐Ÿค—

I have updated all my apps, and done all the usual suggestions.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

I play on win 10 takes for ever to load

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 21H2

Installed on โ€Ž3/โ€Ž17/โ€Ž2021

OS build 19044.1526

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

Tell me about it, man! ๐Ÿ˜– I had to wait 25 minutes for my game to load on my PC earlier today! ๐Ÿ˜ก

@Lola_Pop, @DieOmimi & @MountainMom, any word on this issue getting solved any time soon? ๐Ÿ˜”

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello Friends,

No news yet. This investigation is not easy, it might take longer than expected. I'll ask again.

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello Friends!

I have some new questions to ask you, which could help for the investigation:

• Do you play with your sound effects on? If so, have you noticed any changes/improvements in the lag issue?
    • Have you noticed any changes in the animations lately? Are you seeing more/less animations than before?

Thanks a lot! ๐Ÿ™

• Denisko
    Denisko Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: ๐Ÿค” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules

• Denisko
    Denisko Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2022
    Options

Xaiomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE Android 12 Mui 13 a 11 GB RAM 88Gb

Edited by CM: ๐Ÿค” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check ourย House Rules

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello @Denisko !

We'd like to assist you, can you please repost your comment in English? It's the official language in the forum ๐Ÿ˜…

Are you having the same lagging issue?

Do you play with your sound effects on? If so, have you noticed any changes/improvements in the lag issue?

Have you noticed any changes in the animations lately? Are you seeing more/less animations than before?

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?