🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🥳 Go to level feature! YOU wanted it, the team made it possible! HERE
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No more scrolling: share your thoughts about the "Go to"-feature!

Comments

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,356 Level 5

Unfortunately, he's gone.

The event no longer exists with my attempts to shut it down and restart it.

And even the ads are gone.

I want all of them back.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

Thanks for the tag @Diamond_Lim

Hi @Lola_Pop

Today a new update was released in the store with the version (1.77.1) and it appeared in my game "Go-to-level"-button!

Touching the portal brings up the "Go-to-level"-button!

Can you see the numbers clearly? Think about its size, also the colors involved in the whole feature, etc.

The numbers I see clearly but I would increase the size a little. the perfect colors that the studio chose no problem.

Could you find it easily? Is there anything that confuses you?

I found it easy

Now let's talk about the loading time. Do you find it acceptable?

Load times are short, an example I chose level 50 and it took less than 10 seconds.

Is there anything you want to add about it? Anything that would make it better, easier? Do you have any advice for the Friends team? You can also think about other games that you play, maybe there are learnings or experiences that you have had?

Move the "Go to level" button! on the right side because it covers the events of the game on the left side.

I have no experience with other games that haven't been implemented or haven't played them yet.

• Solarwave
    Solarwave Posts: 243 Level 3

I've personally never had the need for this but its a neat feature and am happy to the people who have wanted this implemented.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,934 Pro Player 👑

@Andres-2 - I like the new feature for the game but it is not on my game. Maybe you are the lucky few chosen to test this feature?

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

It seems that I was one of the lucky few, hopefully this week it will start reaching all players.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,823 Level 5
  • BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5

Hi @Lola_Pop now that I got the go to level button and the lucky ones players to test it here’s my feedback on it.

1️⃣ Can you see the numbers clearly? Think about their size, also the colors involved in the whole feature, etc

i see the numbers but they are a little bit small to see maybe they can be a little bit bigger

2️⃣ Could you find it easily? Is there anything that confuses you?

I find it easily but nothing confuses me

3️⃣ Now let's talk about the loading time. Do you find it acceptable? 

I find it acceptable since my iPhone runs the game perfectly and it only takes 1 second

4️⃣ Is there anything you'd like to add about it? Anything that would make it better, easier? Do you have any tips for the Friends team? You can also think about other games you play, maybe there arelearnings or experiences you've had?

no but I agree with @Andres-2 the go to level button needs to be moved so it doesn’t cover the events and also I don’t have experience with any king game that doesn’t have this.

This is how it looks to me

Well all I can say is thank you to the candy crush friends saga studio for doing this 🤗

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5

This looks really helpful @Andres-2 for using the new feature.

Here's how to use the Go to level X feature:

1. Tap/click the portal to use the Go to level X feature will appear.

2. Type the level you want to go on and tap/click the "Go!" button to go any level, or tap/click the "My Level" button to go back your current level.

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

HI @Lola_Pop - I don't appear to have this on my Game, either PC or Mobile. It sounds super helpful though, I wish all the King Games had this!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator

@Elsa @Lemurtek - Here's how to use the Go to level X feature suggested by @LeFlarcane :

1. Tap/click the portal to use the Go to level X feature will appear.

2. Type the level you want to go on and tap/click the "Go!" button to go any level, or tap/click the "My Level" button to go back your current level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?