🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Find your Team here!

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,871 Level 3

Excuse me please for the indiscreet question.

You don't know English and that's why you can't send information about game problems to the Studio?

If this is really the main reason, then please tell me if there is an English-speaking moderator in this subforum (CCFS).

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,439 Friends Moderator

@hudus, the community manager is connected to the studio and forwards my reports there. Yes, for sure I could create a report and it will also go to the studio. It won't take precedence though, so it's edited when someone in the studio has time to deal with it.

Please keep in mind that holidays are coming soon and there will only be an emergency occupation in the studios. For if the game would not be playable for all players or would cause crashes for the majority.

It is not a short-term solution to your problem.

We have about 45 million players in our game worldwide. 

I would really like to help you at short notice. However, the facts do not speak for a short-term solution.

Please continue with the above search suggestions. 

Thank you very much.

• Veeken
    Veeken Posts: 52 Level 2

Im confused. Are we all playing Candy Crush Friends Saga? Because when I type the name of the team of DieOmimi or "and win" I get the remark "search again or make your own team"?

• DieOmimi

@ElenaVorona that is certainly a misunderstanding. Of course, I can pass on reports. I translate it into English. It should not fail because of this. As I have already explained, I will do so. But it will not take precedence in editing. See my comment above.

Thanks.

• DieOmimi

@Veeken, did you search for 1ForDachs? Do you have a screenshot of the results? 

• Veeken

@DieOmimi, the remark is in Dutch so I dont think you understand. Thats why I translated it. But here is the screenshot.

• DieOmimi

@Veeken you found my team. What's strange is the message that you can't join. For me it looks like this (I left my team and searched again). I joined again.

• DieOmimi

@Veeken, did you click on the magnifying glass, i.e. the search function?

• Veeken

@DieOmimi, of course I did. I copied the team name (

1ForDachs) from your mail to make sure it was wright. No hits. But then I typed 1fordachs and look what happened LOL.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,871 Level 3

Yes. I have read your comment now.

You keep telling us that our problem will not be solved for a long, long time. Because the information that you give to the Studio is not accepted there as a priority.

This is clear to me. I've been in the Community for a long time and I know very well that many important problems (problems that are really important for the players) are not solved by the Studio for months and even for years.

But maybe you didn't read my comments very carefully.

I have never said - "I demand a solution to our problem with finding teams."

All my efforts and all the efforts of other guys are now aimed at ensuring that the Studio receives information about our problem. Now we are only looking for ways to transfer information about our problem to the Studio.

If you can do it, then do it (Tell us that you passed the information on, when you passed it on and to whom, what they answered you, gave hope in solving the problem or they said that they would not solve this problem ... etc.). We will be very grateful to you.

If you can't do it, then please tell me who can do it.

I am not asking you to do the impossible. We all have limited opportunities in this life in any field.

I am asking you for something that seems very simple to me.

When someone asks me for something, I always have one of three answers:

1. I will do it.

2. I won't do it. But I'll tell you who will do it.

3. Nobody will do it.

Everything is simple.

Is not it so?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?