Need help :(

Options

Answers

• _Elisabeth_
    _Elisabeth_ Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

DieOmimi,

The ID is 1670754790

This is a screenshot for the problem when trying to log into the game, it doesn't go any further than that

Thank you for your effort and help !

I hope you will be able to solve my problem

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,914 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @_Elisabeth_, I know you are already getting help from my colleague @DieOmimi, but I also wanted to answer one of your earlier questions. To clear game cache on my Android tablet, I do the following: (1) go to "Settings" (2) click on "Apps" (3) click on "Candy Crush Friends Saga" (4) click on "Storage" (5) click on the button that reads "clear cache" -- do NOT click on "clear data"

I hope these steps will help you clear game cache now or in the future. You are in very capable hands with @DieOmimi.

• _Elisabeth_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi MountainMom

Great, thank you very much, now I will know for the future! 😃

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,883 Friends Moderator
    Options

@_Elisabeth_ you can see from your screenshot that your internet connection is very weak. Maybe that's the reason why the log-in button doesn't work. 

Can you try to get closer to your router/Wi-Fi and try again?

Thanks.

• _Elisabeth_
    Options

Hi DieOmimi

The internet connection is fine, don't let that fool you. I can play all other candy crush games, only candy crush friends can't. Neither on 2 laptops, nor on 2 mobile phones, except for 2 old mobile phones where I did not uninstall the game or log out.

Today I installed it on the tablet and again the same thing, I can't log in or play!

Thank you.

• _Elisabeth_
    Options

Hi DieOmimi,

Did you talk to the manager about my problem?

I don't know if maybe my game is blocked?

I can play on the old 2 mobile phones because I didn't log out and didn't uninstall them, however, I have a problem with one mobile phone, I passed 2 levels, and on the other it says 3 levels, it's 10 levels Underwater cooking with Olivia.

Please help :(

• MountainMom
    Options

@_Elisabeth_ , If you've synced your accounts, your progress and gold bars should be the same regardless of which device you use.

When playing on different devices on different platforms (e.g., King.com, Facebook, Win10 or 11), it may be helpful to restart the device that is not up-to-date with the other device. This works as long as your game has been synced on King.com. I am not a Facebook user, so I cannot offer advice regarding that platform.

You can be assured that my colleague is following up with our manager.

• _Elisabeth_
    Options

Hi MountainMom,

thank you for answer,

Thank you for your reply, that's exactly what I did, I synchronized both platforms and updated the game on my old phone and now it's fine. I neither uninstalled nor logged out the Candy Crush Friends game on those 2 ancient mobile phones, so I can play on them.

However, the problem remains that I had when I uninstalled the game on 2 laptops and 2 other mobile phones and logged out for the test, the problem is that I can install the game, but I cannot log in, nor start the game without logging in. As soon as I play it blocks me. I don't know if I explained the problem well enough. I tried to install it on a tablet, but the problem is the same. It's like the game is blocked!

I'm desperate, I can't solve it without the help of a development engineer, it's not a problem with the devices but with the game itself!

Best rgds

• MountainMom
    Options

@_Elisabeth_, I have sent your issue to our Community Manager, who will be meeting with CCFS developers next week. Let's hope they can discuss your issue and find a fix. I appreciate all the time you have spent trying to resolve this issue on your own. It might be helpful to include information about the devices you are having the issue with in case the developers need that information.

• _Elisabeth_
    Options

MountainMoms, thank you very much for your help. I had the Candy crush friends game installed on all devices, 2 Windows 10 laptops, 2 Samsung mobile phones.

On 2 old LG G3 mobile phones on which I still play because I did not uninstall them or log out, if I did that the same thing would certainly happen.

I tried to install it on an Acer tablet, but nothing, I can install the game, but I can't log in or start playing, I can only go to the settings and ask for help, that's the only thing it allows me to do. I note that other Candy crush games can be played and uninstalled and reinstalled countless times, they work. I can't do the only favorite Candy crush Friends :(

ID 1670754790

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?