1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Get error when sending lives

Options

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Yes! I'm glad to hear that! I was just informed it got fixed yesterday, so I wanted to confirm with you 🤗

Best news ever 👍️

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,807 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @JerryBonnie ! While I do not have a Facebook account, I have seen many players complain about getting the same error message on Facebook. I would encourage you to go to King.com and download the games from that website. Once you do, it will be I important for you to sync your progress on both platforms. Instructions for doing that can be found HERE.

Also, please be aware that the functionality for sending and receiving lives in Candy Crush Friends Saga is not very robust. I have created an IDEA to bring greater focus on this issue. You can find the idea HERE. I will appreciate your vote for this idea if you agree with it. The voting button is located in the lower left corner of the original post.

• JerryBonnie
    JerryBonnie Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I'm getting This exact problem... got the game from microsoft store, was working fine until the last few monthes.... my google chrome is updated.... please fix. ID: 10151865442 Jerry Ford. thanks

• MountainMom
    Options

Hi @JerryBonnie, Thank you for providing your User ID. Please also tell us some information about your device (model, operating system ...)

In the meantime, have you tried our standard troubleshooting tips?

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 3.11.3

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) on your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if you have the same problem?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

• MountainMom
    Options

Greetings @JerryBonnie, I am checking back to see if your problem has been resolved. We hope you are continuing to play Candy Crush Friends Saga!

Also, I noticed that you are eligible to claim more CCFS milestone badges! You just need to post a screenshot of your game map in each of the discussions listed below -- tap on the hyperlinks in bold green font:

CCFS Milestone 4000

CCFS Milestone 5000

CCFS Milestone 6000

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 973 Level 4
    Options

I have also been having same problem for a few weeks now. I have done ALL the troubleshooting steps but nothing has resolved it. I know of 5 other players reposting same issue on Facebook chat group

• MountainMom
    Options

@dananelle, I do not have a Facebook account, but the problem may be related to Facebook. I will forward the issue, and I will try to find actions you can take to resolve the issue. In the meantime, have you tried signing in on King.com instead of Facebook?

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 973 Level 4
    Options

thanks @MountainMom 😀

I can sign in using king account but the problem with that is no lives are received

• MountainMom
    Options

@dananelle, can you share a screenshot of the error message you are getting? It will be helpful, along with details about the device you are playing on?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?