🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Answers

• Imalittlemad
    Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3
    edited December 2018
    Not sure if I'm having problems or my "friends" quit but I'm not receiving any lives and I'm not receiving requests for lives from friends.  I don't play using my Facebook account, I use my King account. 

What device/platform you're using: I'm using my Android Samsung Galaxy S4 

what game version: I believe it's the lasted version since there's no update in my Play Store. 

what browser: I don't play using a browser.

what is exactly happening: I use a life, click on the plus symbol by my remaining hearts and ask for a life. I also send lives when my lives are full. 
  • TwistedAngel
    TwistedAngel Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    I’m having the same issue. I get a notifaction on Facebook that my friends send me requests but I never have anything when I get on the game. I have yet to receive one life from a friend. I’m playing on my iPhone 7+, lastest version in the App Store 
  • captjoe777
    captjoe777 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Uh yeah...NO, all issues have NOT been resolved...

Playing on iPad and also on iPhone, all current iOS and current on the game app.

Same issues as other players...although about 10% of the time I’ll either GET a life sent to me or I get a request for a life...pretty sparse though...

And the only requests I see or gifted lives I get are from only one person...a Facebook friend...even though I ALWAYS ask every player for help. 
  • stacielei
    stacielei Posts: 1 Newbie
    Issues have not been resolved.  Can send lives but not receiving any lives.  Playing on iPad, iPhone, game version up to date as well as IOS.
  • idaslaptya
    idaslaptya Posts: 2 Newbie
    I cannot even send a request for lives. The screen pops up and then immediately goes away. I receive a life very seldom, and it’s only ONE! I have some programming knowledge and I just don’t get it. Is the code for this game just that complicated compared to the other CC games? And it seems funny that King doesn’t seem to be addressing the issue. I have looked for some type of response and cannot find anything. I am running iOS 12.1.2 and the app is up to date. I have even restored my phone, cleared cache and cookies, nothing. And it appears that Android users have the issue as well. So the problem lies within the code shared by both platforms! 
  • jeskin
    jeskin Posts: 12 Level 2
    Cannot get lives, I have a pixel 2
  • c4thy
    c4thy Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 27
    I would like new friends to play with. How do I add you ?

• Mloes
    Mloes Posts: 2 Newbie
    Same issue here. Playing on a Samsung Galaxy A5. Latest update. Screenshots:

Then the request sending screen 
  • hoobiegirl
    hoobiegirl Posts: 9 Level 2
    I can not receive life’s from anyone! My Facebook friends and game friends are all on the same screen. I have been able to send one person lives and it’s the same person all the time, although I never receive any in return. I will not spend money on a game that is not working properly. I have an iPhone 6s. Please have a look at this glitch 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?