Answers

• Vani
    Vani Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 27
    My name is Vinciane Warin. You can add me me as friend on your Facebook 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited February 27
    Welcome to the community @Vani! We are all here to be friends and help each other out! Please don’t hesitate to ask us any questions if you are in need of some assistance with your game! I hope you find your experience here in the community to be an enjoyable one! 
  • kvanc
    kvanc Posts: 52 Level 3
    Same issue here - can “send” lives but whether friends are receiving them is another question.  I am not “receiving” lives at all.  I understand Facebook friends that play the game will automatically be in your friends list as well as “auto assigned” King friends, but have only ever received lives from my one Facebook friend that plays CCFriends; I have NEVER received a life from the “auto assigned” King friends.  Presently however, I’m not even receiving lives from my the one Facebook friend that plays. 

• kvanc
    kvanc Posts: 52 Level 3
    kvanc said:
    Same issue here - can “send” lives but whether friends are getting them is another question.  I am not “receiving” lives at all.  I understand Facebook friends that play the game will automatically be in your friends list as well as “auto assigned” King friends, but have only ever received lives in the past from my one Facebook friend that plays CCFriends; I have NEVER received lives from the “auto assigned” King friends.  Presently however, I’m not even receiving lives from my the one Facebook friend that plays. 

• Hilda2704
    Hilda2704 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I can’t receive or send lives!!! Please fix the bugs! I have a IPHONE 7S Plus
  • Hilda2704
    Hilda2704 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Issues about receiving and sending lives still isn’t fixed
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hilda2704 said:
    Issues about receiving and sending lives still isn’t fixed
    Please let King take the time to find the root of the tree and resolve this soon. Jusr wait; sooner or later we will be able to recieve lives again!
  • janinamcglown
    janinamcglown Posts: 1 Newbie
    I send lives every day to friends and they send me a life back, but I only receive a life once a week instead of every day!
  • lsfreckle
    lsfreckle Posts: 3 Newbie
    Send friends  lives and they are not receiving them. Sending me life from friends and i am not receiving them 
  • idila
    idila Posts: 22 Level 2
    edited December 2018
    Hallo, for a long time now I get no lives, nothing, really none, absolute zero ... even though facebook shows that my friends sent them. I play on facebook, PC, Win 8.1, browsers IE and Chrome. Can you solve please? Thx

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?