1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Quests with Odus??

Options

Answers

• Lard
    Lard Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I also completed every Quest during the duration and received no Rewards. No daily updates, nothing but the screen at the start of the day. And then today the sorry you didn't get enough to qualify screen
  • crisijean27
    crisijean27 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenMia I also participated in this event and was not rewarded. The only screen that I would see is the one to hit play when I opened the game for a new day of play
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    @QueenMia I got the notification that I got the bronze star today. Same as the others, I know I did more than 5 quests. Speaking for myself, I honestly don’t care if the prizes didn’t work in my favor but I am still not sure if I understand how to play the “Odus Challenge” next time. And I do want more mini games like this so please know that I appreciated seeing it pop up even if there are some kinks to be worked out!  =)  <3:3

So to help us understand the rules next time: was it only the Quests that named Odus that counted toward the total? Or did it count if we used Odus on the generic quests, eg “create 50 fish”? If we can only do Odus specific quests, it’s really hard for us to complete that high of a number in such a short amount of days. Someone better at math can do the probability of it, but maybe giving more time or a lower total would work?

• k55
    k55 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Today I got the same "sorry" screen. I was doing all daily quests. Could you please figure out what is wrong? If you need anything from me, just ask.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hey all again!

So it seems that most of the Rewards have been added to your game anyway, however, you seem to have received the wrong message. Sorry about that. This event is still in the testing phase and not many players got access to it (so you're part of the lucky ones!). We'll definitely look into this for next time! 

@Foley1362, @Lard, @wafercookieflippers - I've added some sweets to your game as a compensation for the confusion!

@crisijean27 @k55 - Please let me know your game ID so we can check!

Also, @wafercookieflippers, these are good questions. This is how it works: You'll need to completing as many Daily Quests as possible, the more you complete the better the rewards : ) It does not have to be a quest related to the Character of the Quest. 

The thresholds are as follows: 5 Quests for a Lollipop Hammer, 7 Quests for a Lollipop Hammer and a Striped Lollipop Hammer and 10 Quests for Lollipop Hammer, a Striped Lollipop Hammer and a Wrapped Lollipop Hammer.

At the moment, it is not possible to see the number of Quest that have been complete anywhere. You'll see a pop up when the event starts and once it ended. Please note that any rewards are awarded on the day after the event ended. 

I hope that helps clarify! Let me know if not and I'll do my best to assist ;) In the meantime, if some of you fancy free boosters.... check this out!

Happy crushing :star: 

• k55
    k55 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenMia my ID is: 10147768659. Thank you in advance.
  • Alice_90
    Alice_90 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenMia just now when i opened it is said i have recieved bronze star,  and get ur gifts.  But when i clicked on that nothing is there, no gifts. 

Help me
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hey @k55 - Thanks, the lollies are waiting for you in your game ;)

@Alice_90 - I'm unable to find your account without your Game ID but if you saw the message saying your boosters have been added, then it should have been added to the total. Please give me your Id so I can check for you ;) 
  • Alice_90
    Alice_90 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenMia here is my ID user ID 1750900027

Will wait for ur ans
  • QueenMia
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Thanks @Alice_90 - The lollies are on your game, all good! You'll see them when you start a level, they'll be added to your total ;) 

Just close and re-open the App!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?