🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • emac1983
    emac1983 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Eric and I am officially addicted to candy crush friends. Just wish I could get free lives. 
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Eric @emac1983!

Welcome to our friendly Candy Community! I am glad you are here. 😀 I think we all wish for free lives so you are not alone. 

You can always try to win free gold though! Check under the “News and Special Events” section under the Discussions tab. There is a fun contest going on now where you can submit your idea for a new costume for your favorite Candy Crush Friend. 

If you are bored while waiting for your lives to refill, try looking around the “Off-Topic” section. There are plenty of games and things to do with other members in the community. 

As always, don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the game or the forum. Have a wonderful day!   🐳
  • marlan
    marlan Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hello everybody of the candy crush community. My name is marlan and I just started playing candy crush for the fist time and I am currently on level 33 I think but anyways I would like to be a good community member and friend to all.I am willing to help anybody if I can. I am learning to be a good candy crusher.Wish you all the best of luck and God bless.Let the good times roll and may freedom,liberty,life,justice,right and light of love,rights and the good ole American way stand and ring forever for us all. Hey be one of the good guys and take pride in America.we can all do are part to make it a better place worth living in.god knows we all need it to be.
  • marlan
    Options
    Hey here's an idea for a character and outfit. How about a patriotic one for memorial day.
  • marlan
    Options
    I tell ya what I keep forgetting I have lollipops lol. I keep running out lives and having to wait I don't have enough gold for extra moves lol at first I didn't their was lives but I do now lol some levels are harder than others was stuck on level 30 hard difficulty for awhile took like 6 or 7 lives maybe more to get past it lol.
  • marlan
    Options
    Hey here's another thought for a character and outfit star wars heros and villans use the force powers,blasters,light sabers star ships etc.
  • marlan
    Options
    Hey don't forget about super heros and villans as well lots of cool ones with cool powers etc.justice league x-men,Viking God's thor,the hulk etc. Both good and bad maybe.
  • palston27
    palston27 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • deetah98
    deetah98 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello, I am new, my user name is deetah98. Is there a particular area where people can request new friends? I really enjoy this game and play several times a day. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?