Newbies, This message is for you!

ElsaElsa Posts: 19,874 Superstar
edited September 9 in General Discussion
Whether you just came here today for the first time, or you've been here for a bit, I'd like to welcome you to our Candy Crush Friends Saga community.  I am going to give you a run down of some of the things that we have here in the community.

In the 'Share your comments and ideas here', you will find the Discussions and Ideas.

Let's start with the Discussions area.  There are five sub-sections in this area (General Discussion, News & Special Events, Off-Topic and Superstars Summer Contests).

In the General Discussion section, the studio is always looking for feedback so please check out this area and feel free to add your feedback too.  This community is very active and you will get to see our community manager's messages, @QueenMia, posted all over.  She just posted a Hot Topic Message, so check it out.  There is also a sub-section in this area that you will want to check out.

The Candy Friends Stories consists of the various Candy Crush Friends Saga stories that I created, including trivia on each of the characters.  Once upon a time in the Kingdom....   lists all the Friends' stories.  You can also check out all the King game stories and trivia that I created here.

In the News & Special Events section you can find all the contests (current and completed) for our community. 

In the Off-Topic section you can introduce yourself to the community and then check out the various player's fun messages.  Curious minds want to know!  You've undoubtedly seen people on the train or at a coffee shop or at work swiping at brightly colored candy pieces on their mobile devices.  Yes, they are playing Candy Crush Soda Saga!  We would like to know how you first learned about the game.  Please add your Candy Crush Friends Saga story. 

In the Superstars Summer Contests section the event has now ended.  The Superstars were asked if they would like to contribute a contest for the month of August and several participated.  Please feel free to check it out!

In our Ideas section, first you will want to read what @QueenMia, our Community Manager, has to say about the ideas here.  Then please feel free to check out some of these great ideas and vote!

Please follow this link for page two of this message  

Comments

• ayah78ayah78 Posts: 1
    edited September 10
    :) bonjour,
    Voilà je suis nouvelle sur ce jeu est je viens de voir j'ai gagné des lagons d'or est je comprends pas a quoi Elle Sert il ya t'il des personnes qui peu m'aider svp merci

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,874 Superstar
    edited June 16
    Hi @ayah78, welcome to our community.  We only speak English here but I did use a translator to find out what you said.  The translator said "Here I am new on this game is I just saw I won golden lagoons is I do not understand what it is there there are people who can help me please thank you."

I would like to suggest that you start a new message in the support area, but instead, I will tag @firebombmarkus who is a Superstar in this community.  He might be able to help you.  For future posts please post in English, here is the link to the Support area:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/support1

You would just click on "Ask a question" and then give it a title and type out your message.  But for now, @firebombmarkus should get a notification that you need an answer here.

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,162 Superstar
    Hi @ayah78 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thank you for tagging me @Elsa ;

As @Elsa already said, we use only English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. When you post in the future please use the English language as it is the rule of our Community. Thank you.

However, Elsa translated your message and I will try to help you but I need to know more information. First of all, are you referring to Candy Crush Friends Saga or another game? If it's not Friends Saga, please tell me which game are you playing.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,624 Legend
    😊 nicely done 😉

~《♡》~

• IwusaIwusa Posts: 2
    Prosím pomoc
  • shann925331shann925331 Posts: 2
    Can anyone give me a life
  • tayybatayyba Posts: 11
    Please give me life if someone can

• Hi
    Add me please
  • borannrann669796borannrann669796 Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    Elsa said:
    Whether you just came here today for the first time, or you've been here for a bit, I'd like to welcome you to our Candy Crush Friends Saga community.  I am going to give you a run down of some of the things that we have here in the community.

In the 'Share your comments and ideas here', you will find the Discussions and Ideas.

Let's start with the Discussions area.  There are five sub-sections in this area (General Discussion, News & Special Events, Off-Topic and Superstars Summer Contests).

In the General Discussion section, the studio is always looking for feedback so please check out this area and feel free to add your feedback too.  This community is very active and you will get to see our community manager's messages, @QueenMia, posted all over.  She just posted a Hot Topic Message, so check it out.  There is also a sub-section in this area that you will want to check out.

The Candy Friends Stories consists of the various Candy Crush Friends Saga stories that I created, including trivia on each of the characters.  Once upon a time in the Kingdom....   lists all the Friends' stories.  You can also check out all the King game stories and trivia that I created here.

In the News & Special Events section you can find all the contests (current and completed) for our community. 

In the Off-Topic section you can introduce yourself to the community and then check out the various player's fun messages.  Curious minds want to know!  You've undoubtedly seen people on the train or at a coffee shop or at work swiping at brightly colored candy pieces on their mobile devices.  Yes, they are playing Candy Crush Soda Saga!  We would like to know how you first learned about the game.  Please add your Candy Crush Friends Saga story. 

In the Superstars Summer Contests section the event has now ended.  The Superstars were asked if they would like to contribute a contest for the month of August and several participated.  Please feel free to check it out!

In our Ideas section, first you will want to read what @QueenMia, our Community Manager, has to say about the ideas here.  Then please feel free to check out some of these great ideas and vote!

Please follow this link for page two of this message