🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The BubbleGum Troll is back again! Give us your feedback here!

Options

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Everyone...Listen what happened cause of that crazy update.
    So, let's start with this:
    Today, after doing some chores, I noticed a notification in my phone (actually in 13:20 of Greece Time) .
    It was from CCFS:

After seeing this notification, I was so happy like kid.
    I said: 'Finally! They fix it! Now I can play BubbleGum Troll event. Yay ! '

So, I went in Google Play and downloaded the last update again which was in October 16.
    After downloading the update, the game opened (with the main screen of BubbleGum Troll)

Seeing this, I was even more excited and I said: 'Oh gosh, the event is here. Finally!'

After the loading screen, I was even more excited when I saw this:

I said: 'Oh gosh...And booster gifts too? Thank you so much BubbleGum Troll for these gifts. Now it's time to get you in my team too'.

But unfortunately, my excitement died when I noticed for my bad luck that event is still vanished:

Seriously, @QueenMia and everyone from the team...what's going on?
    First you threw me a notification in my phone and a new update from yesterday day and now this?
    Where is the event seriously?
    Ok...Thanks for the boosters but the event?
    Where is it? I want BubbleGum Troll and I'm waiting 3 whole days in the row.
    Seriously, I'm really disappointed. Why does this happened? Why?
    In Rachel's event, I didn't have that trouble.

I want to ask everyone from forum if they still have that problem.
    Oh god...I was so excited from that event and waiting all this time for that.
    Seriously, it's just sad... Really sad from this surprise!

• Paulalorrany
    Paulalorrany Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Eu estava participando do Bubblegum Troll, mas após atualizar o app o jogo não esta aparecendo mais o Bubblegum Troll, . Estou aqui revoltada. Por favor  como corrijo osdo?
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    Options
    Oh, that was sad Sofia1992 ,and almost a little comical too. 
    For me nothing happened, no message, no boosters, nothing. 
    I don't think we can get the event back, at least not where we were. For me it would be Ok, just start over with the event. But I would have be a little worried that the event would just disappear again.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that our Studio has identified the cause and is actively working on a fix. There's no ETA for now, but we should soon see the BGT at the end of the tunnel 😉

Thank you very much for your precious help! You gave us very valuable information that enabled our Teams to investigate.

I will keep you posted once we have more info :star:

Thanks again for your patience. Stay sweet 🍒
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi @stramonium . I don't have any trouble to start the event again (when it comes of course) !
    Cause I played only the first level of BubbleGum Troll plus I've got the first chest after completing this level (with the 20 stickers of BubbleGum Troll on it) and me and my team got only 500 points.

So, I don't have any trouble about it...just I want this event to come...and to come for real please!
    And @QueenMia , I'm glad that you and your team have found the issue.
    Please fix it soon so me and the others enjoy this event.
    And I hope the next update to solve this problem completely cause all those crazy updates gave me headaches and left me with many question marks '?' and not only me.It seems and others have the same trouble too.

Anyway, I will not download another update until to be sure that the event will finally come in our phones.
  • OctoberDragon
    OctoberDragon Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Hi I've lost the bubblegum troll event to with latest update. Not happy, I never get these events, and i got it this time, and I was 500/600 away from unlocking the character! My User Id is 10154161222 I'm on android.
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options
    I have according to the Microsoft Store version 1.22.7.0 installed and it was last updated on the 5th October. It is the newest version available in the Microsoft Store right now. I am playing on a Windows 10 PC. So far I had no problems with the event. It is there like the last time it was around. The screen picture is full of gum, I have the team thing in the corner and the special levels. Maybe this helps to indentify what the problem is for others? Maybe only certain versions on certain platforms are affected?

The only difference this time is that my team is so far not playing super much. I might not be the only one of us 5 who has the troll already. Or I just have a less active group this time. We haven't even reached the 800 points reward yet.
  • neuman1812
    neuman1812 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Got the new front screen.  Still no event.....like always.   Tease me with something I can't have.

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that our Studio has identified the cause and is actively working on a fix. There's no ETA for now, but we should soon see the BGT at the end of the tunnel 😉

Thank you very much for your precious help! You gave us very valuable information that enabled our Teams to investigate.

I will keep you posted once we have more info :star:

Thanks again for your patience. Stay sweet 🍒

I lost the event I was having fun!

• amysandall
    amysandall Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    I lost bubblegum troll again I was playing it had 794 points while it's disappeared again what is going on please put this. Sincerely Amy sandall

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?