❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

The BubbleGum Troll is back again! Give us your feedback here!

Comments

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,220 Community Manager
    Thanks for that, @Sofia1992, @stramonium! I've passed it on to the Team! 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • Simon888Simon888 Posts: 264 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @QueenMia This is my screen this morning. I did try logging out and back in again several times but it doesn't change :confounded:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde 

• m_eom_eo Posts: 7
    edited October 16
    Just logged out und back in again, all what happened is that I'm back at day one with the daily boxes.  :(
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    Hey @QueenMia ...
    I noticed that now Google Play went back again to the previous update (October 7) .
    I noticed it that now so I wanted to inform you about that.
  • jasonlisterjasonlister Posts: 2
    love team events , need more of them  
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,897 Game Expert
    edited October 16
    Hi @QueenMia Here's my screen shots for my Win10 App (first one) and my Android app (2nd one). Similar to others, the BGT event showed up when it was first launched on Saturday and disappeared the day after in the Win10 version. My team passed level 1 reward threshold on the first day. 

The BGT event also disappeared on my Android app after today's update. Thanks,
    Windows:

Android:

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • actressactress Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    peina2 said:
    No puedo jugar el evento

Welcome to the community! Please aware English is at the moment the only language, we support. Foreign languages are not supported. To answer your question the reason you're not getting the event is because it is limited to a small number of players.

• actressactress Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    I like the. Team events because we help each other.
  • brie_wbrie_w Posts: 28 ✭✭
    @QueenMia 

Hi Mia.  Here is my screenshot as requested.  Kind of large, I know, but I just wanted to make sure you could really see what is missing.  Again, just in case, my User ID is 6770751579 and I am playing on Windows 10/PC.  Let me know what else you need me to do.  Thanks for all of your help.

To @anroshh:  I have opened and closed the game several times.  As well, as doing a force close and nothing has changed.  

• brie_wbrie_w Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Hi @QueenMia,

I remembered the last time we had this same sort of problem with Olivia you had asked what version of the game we had, so I thought I'd forward that information on to you this time too.  The version I currently have is Ver. 1.22.7.0 last updated on October 3rd.  I did check for any updates but not yet.  Let me know if there is anything else you want my to try on my end and I'll give it a go.  

Thanks for all of your help.

Oh, and here's my - User ID 6770751579 - again.  Just in case.
  • monnie11monnie11 Posts: 33 ✭✭
    I'm really enjoying this event! It is so fun; I cant stop playing it!!! lol
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,220 Community Manager
    Thank you very much, @flew66 and @brie_w - We're looking into it! I'll update you all as soon as possible🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    Hi @QueenMia .
    Let me send you and the version of my game too.
    It's 1.23.7.0 and the last update is October 16 now in Google Play.
    I tried it but still BubbleGum Troll Event didn't appear in my phone yet.
  • bearbearbearbear Posts: 6
    The bgt has also disappeared from my game.  Any ideas why?
  • K0607K0607 Posts: 11
    Hi @QueenMia  :I can't play   The BubbleGum Troll  after I update the game in the afternoon.    Thanks for all of your help.     ID:1088142729