🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi and Rachel meet for the first time

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
edited October 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

A short while later, Rachel sees Tiffi approaching. 

The two are so excited to see each other.  Since Tiffi is such a mischievous ball of enthusiasm, she jumps up and down with joy.  Then they start heading back to Tiffi’s house.

“Dad, this is Rachel,” Tiffi says. 

“Well hello Rachel!”, says Mr. Toffee.  “You must be exhausted traveling so far.  You left from London right?  That’s a long plane ride.  When you arrived, did you have trouble finding Candy Town?”

“Not at all, Mr. Toffee,” says Rachel.  “There was this candylicious smell in the air, so I followed the sweet scent until I was on the road to Candy Town.”

“My mother owns the Candy Factory,” Mr. Toffee says.  “you must have been smelling a new batch of candy boosters that she was making.  Are you hungry?  Would you like a drink and something to eat?”

Tiffi gets on the phone while the two of them are talking.  She calls her best friend Yeti.

“Yeti, you’re not going to believe who is finally here,” she says.  “Yes, it’s Rachel the raccoon who finally arrived here.  Do you have some time to get together with us?  And could you please call Misty and Olivia to see if they are available.  I would like her to meet all our friends if that’s possible.  I will call Red Rabbit, Odus and Nutcracker to see if they can meet with us too.  Let’s meet in front of the Candy Store.  What time should we meet?”

They said their goodbyes and the girls sit down to eat the delicious lunch that Mr. Toffee made for them.

Let’s follow them as they meet up with Tiffi’s friends here.

If you arrived here, then you might want to start at the beginning of the story 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?