1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

👑 New Character Alert 🍭

Options

Comments

• sophie1389
    sophie1389 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I had the countdown for the jelly queen appear but the now it has gone and no event has started even though I have the latest update for the game  :(
  • DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options
    If you are having issues getting the event started... Download the update through Google. I searched candy crush friends saga update. Download update though the web and it works.
    I’m an iPhone user so it didn’t work...
  • Tendigg
    Tendigg Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    She is very pretty love the colors
  • chefdoc2
    chefdoc2 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    this happened on Saint Patty’s day quest.  Then I had two days to complete it to get daschal.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    I can confirm that the Jelly Queen event shows up on all my devices, Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Win10. I did have to force close a few times of the app on my mobile devices to get the event going. Good luck!
  • susecav
    susecav Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I got the update today and still no jelly queen ☹️
  • patriciam
    patriciam Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I had the countdown then it disappeared . Still waiting to start 🙁

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    Mahiveche said:
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone and welcome to those who just joined the Community 🤗

Good news! 

Our amazing Game Studio has found the Queen and she has accepted to come back to the Candy Crush Friends World!
    All you need to do to start playing the event is to make sure to update the game to the 1.28.8 version

Since we had to release a new version, it can take a few minutes so if the Queen does not show back immediately after the update, just play a level or 2 and it will come up eventually.

Please leave us your feedback below and help us make the game even sweeter 🍭

Thanks again to all of you for being kind and patient with her highness the Jelly Queen! 

Happy playing 🍒 

PS: Don't forget to get your exclusive (and amazing work of art) Jelly Queen wallpaper for your phone or desktop right here

I have the version needed and still no change. If I understood well you are saying that in this case we will need to play again Level 2, right?

I am asking to be shure because in this case, it will take me a longggggg longgg time to go back in the game until Level 2  ;)
    You need to play one or two games on the level you are on then go back and the Queen quest should appear. Hope this clarifies. 
    Happy playing. This is what I did and it worked. 👑🤞
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Options
    Smokvica said:
    xpadafora said:
    foxyfox said:
    I have a question not sure if posting in the right place.... I had the Jelly Queen pop up the other day which was up on the left hand side of the game screen under my lives, saying she was doing an event which was to start in 2 days. Today I received an update in the App Store showing update for the Jelly Queen event (pic attached) I installed this update and the Jelly Queen event is now no longer on my screen? 
    Anyone else have this. I don’t want to miss out on another event due to the updates. Thank you 😊 
    This happen to me too. I hope they fix it 😭
    Same here :(
    And here also!!! I hope that you fix that, because that is no 1. time that happend. FIX THAT EMERGENCY!!! 🙏🙏🙏
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    Options
    lulu13 said:
    Mahiveche said:
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone and welcome to those who just joined the Community 🤗

Good news! 

Our amazing Game Studio has found the Queen and she has accepted to come back to the Candy Crush Friends World!
    All you need to do to start playing the event is to make sure to update the game to the 1.28.8 version

Since we had to release a new version, it can take a few minutes so if the Queen does not show back immediately after the update, just play a level or 2 and it will come up eventually.

Please leave us your feedback below and help us make the game even sweeter 🍭

Thanks again to all of you for being kind and patient with her highness the Jelly Queen! 

Happy playing 🍒 

PS: Don't forget to get your exclusive (and amazing work of art) Jelly Queen wallpaper for your phone or desktop right here

I have the version needed and still no change. If I understood well you are saying that in this case we will need to play again Level 2, right?

I am asking to be shure because in this case, it will take me a longggggg longgg time to go back in the game until Level 2  ;)
    You need to play one or two games on the level you are on then go back and the Queen quest should appear. Hope this clarifies. 
    Happy playing. This is what I did and it worked. 👑🤞
    I did it dear but it didn't work. Thank you anyway for trying to help me  =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?