Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    I was not able to find her ?? 
  • Germano_
    Germano_ Posts: 89 Level 3
    I was not able to find her ?? 
    Hello @AbhinavSargar
    As detailed in some of my previous posts, it seems that not all the people are allowed to play this event.
    I had the same problem: I received the countdown for the event, but it never appeared. To date, I can not play it.  

I guess there was a technical problem considering all the cases we have heard of above. Some people received it later; after some days. Others, like me, never got it.
    The official answer I received from King clarifies that not all the people will be able to play. 

Have a good day!

• KellyW
    KellyW Posts: 45 Level 2
    @QueenMia

Hi. The event was fun! 
  • m_eo
    m_eo Posts: 21 Level 2
    Germano_ said:
    Hi @Nat09
    I hope the problem is solved soon and I can enjoy the new levels.
    Since I read that after the challenge you have also to earn 30 stars in normal levels, I am not playing the normal levels since I am already at the top of the game.
    I would run out of levels before getting Jelly Queen.
    Thanks for your comment. 
    I could also make her majesty's acquaintance a couple of days ago and have to say it was a great event! Also that character seems to be quite helpful in certain levels.

But since I'm on Level 2135 now I'd like to pick up on @Germano_ 's intervention. To be honest I don't know how many levels there are at the moment, I read something about 2300 but it can also be more in the meantime since I know you're constantly adding new ones (thanks for that!). 

But finishing a 45 star chaser event requires at least 20 if not 25 levels to have before you, so what happens if there's not enough levels left if there's another event to come? Still hoping for another chance to get Olivia... 

Do you have something like a plan B for that? @QueenMia or others?

Really would like to know if I can go through to the end without worries. :) 

And here's the Queen:  B)

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hi @m_eo Welcome to the CCFS community. Congrats on getting the Jelly Queen into your scrapbook. Rest assured that there are enough levels for you to complete the 45 stars challenge. There are currently 2380 levels on mobile app and at least 2440 levels on Win10 App. You still have quite a bit time to complete the challenge. Good luck!
  • m_eo
    Thanks for clearing that up, @flew66. But I wasn't talking so much about this event. Were there another event and I was already up at 2380, would there be a chance to earn stars? Maybe redo older levels where I only got one or two stars? It's only a hypothetical, but of course I could always stop playing at 2350 or so. 
  • Germano_
    m_eo said:
    Thanks for clearing that up, @flew66. But I wasn't talking so much about this event. Were there another event and I was already up at 2380, would there be a chance to earn stars? Maybe redo older levels where I only got one or two stars? It's only a hypothetical, but of course I could always stop playing at 2350 or so. 
    @m_eo yes. You must go back and try to earn stars in past levels in case you are in a situation like the one described. 
    In my case I did not have this problem since the Jelly Queen event never appeared 😢

Regards
  • m_eo
  • Germano_
    m_eo said:
    @Germano_
    I'm so sorry!  :3
    🤣🤣
    Don’t worry. It is not a tragedy. 
    I can live with that 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?