🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why can't I play the Royal Championship? (UNDER INVESTIGATION)

Options

Answers

• cruzin
    cruzin Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

My phone automatically updates, so it's up to par. I don't know what else to check. Like I said it just started today. I can play on my Samsung tablet. Doesn't make any sense to me. This is the first time I've had an issue with this game.

• tkdub
    tkdub Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2020
    Options

I tried closing the app, restarted the phone opened app, and all my treats were gone and lives given from friends. Anyway I passed a level and still it keeps saying no internet what do I do?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @tkdub We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

You already understand that you posted your problem in the wrong place. There is a separate thread for each game in the community and you will find it at homepage.

However, you do not need to post again, as your post will be sent to the correct location.😊

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

Hi @tkdub Your post will be delivered to the correct forum, but you can see here if this is your problem?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

• tkdub
    tkdub Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

No it's the royal championship saying the internet error and where did all my treats and lives go on my normal play and when will RC be back and will my treats be all missing on there now too.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

Please let me know again.

Thanks!

• Leothediva
    Leothediva Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hello, I paid for 24hrs of unlimited RC plays and it won’t connect to the internet now? I can play the main board games and levels with no problem but all of the sudden I can’t connect with the Royal Championship and I’m in the #1 spot!? Please help!

ive also uninstalled multiple times… I’ve turned my iPad Pro on and off multiple times… still nothing.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Leothediva and good day to you.

Sorry to inform you that there seems to be issue with RC and this has been reported to our CM. Hopefully, there will be an answer soon.

In the meantime, please disconnect your device from internet, wait for couple of minutes, then reconnect back your device to the internet, play a level and try to access the RC. If the issue is still the same, please try again few hours later.

If this continues and you are still not able to access the game, please take a screenshot of your issue with the timing and report to the King's support team on the expired RC that you've purchased and not used by following the steps below.

On a mobile device and in the Windows app, go to the Settings and Help Center. Choose a topic and you'll find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page and send an email to Player Support from there.

If you play on the Facebook or King.com websites, send the email from here to help us get your missing items back. Pssst... Remember to use the email address associated with your Facebook or King account when filling the contact details so we can locate you faster. 

If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased. Then asking for a full refund would be your best choice. Select where you are playing on.

Please notice that you must follow the below steps directly from the payment provider in order to receive a refund!

Android 🤖

• Open the receipt you have received from Google Play and tap "Report a problem"
    • If you don’t have the email receipt then use this direct link. Scroll down to Order History and click on Report a problem
    • Click here for more information. 
    • Follow the instructions given

iPhone, iPad, iPod 🍏

• Use this link
    • Once you are logged in with your Apple ID click on Report a Problem and follow the onscreen steps

Kindle Fire 🔥

• Use this link.
    • Once you are logged in with your Amazon ID click on Report a Problem and follow the onscreen steps

Windows Phone & Windows 10 app 📱💻

• Use this link
    • Once you are logged in with your Windows ID click on Help with billing and follow the steps
    • If you prefer to chat directly with an agent please use this link.

Facebook 👍

• Use this link.
    • Select the purchase and click on Dispute
    • Should you have further questions about your purchase then drop us a message here. 

King.com 👑

To request a refund for a King.com purchase, contact us here.   

Look up your transaction ID:

• Click on Settings in the top right corner
    • Select Payments
    • Select Transaction history and look up the correct transaction ID

Thank you for your patience and keep playing.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @ancfun and good day to you.

Thank you for posting the detail and yes, there is an on-going issue with RC and it has been reported. Hopefully, there will be an answer soon.

I would be grateful if you can re-post your info in this thread instead so it will be made visible to the CM in charge and hopefully, there will be some answer on coming Monday.

Thank you again for your patience and continue playing 😊

• trob2020
    trob2020 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Ever since I did the new update last night for the iPhone, it wound let me in Royal Championship. It keeps telling me I don’t have internet connection and I do. Please help with this. It’s the best part of the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?