🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

⚔️ Community Spirit: who will become a Jelly Knight?

Options

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi @Lexi

See pg 1 for Community Spirit Nomination Guidelines 👍Great Question!

In The Hub Community, in the Player's Corner, you'll see Member of the Month in the White Ribbon towards the top of the page. That is much like @rebelchild explains. Those members who help out all around, the different communities because they love doing it. Helping new ones, supporting contests, being friendly & kind. The Cross-Communitiers, who add fun & encouragement, support others, Community Activities & The Hub Mod's & CM's. Did you know there's a member whose supported that Community for at least 6 years, creating content & contests there? That's a long time hey & they may just get a chance to receive the MOM there too 🤗

This is slightly different to the Local MOM's (Member of the Month). Each King Game Community has it's own "Local" Community, reflecting the individuality of it's game & the differences that make it unique. Like here in Jelly 😎 Our CM @Lola_Pop & The Jelly Game Team work together with the Jelly Mod's to bring great features & events to the game & to the Community. I'm just a volunteer but I've really loved getting to know my Jelly Ohana over the last year & it's a privilledge to "showcase", our local Jellies, who've really been at the heart of creating great quality content & helping others out, for even longer than I've been here. Yes they have a Community Spirit of friendliness, patience & helpfulness because they love doing it too. Some support contests also. So the "Round Table of Jelly Knights" is a way our CM & Mod's, can really acknowledge & show appreciation, for those local contributions and yes, you guys get to nominate also. So much hard work and effort by our local members. You guyz Rock!!!

Let's showcase some of our local Jellies & the awesome content & help they've given us over the last year 🤗

🎈 Jellylicious Level Tips Area: White Ribbons Thread in the "Discussions" Area

🌻Discussions about the Levels: Want to find discussions about trickier levels or make a suggestion to the Game Team about a specific level? This is the discussion to go to. @NamTruong2001 provides great suggestions for playing levels and without boosters, if you prefer & as our local artist, has great graphics for you also. Our very own @DieOmimi can also be tagged there, with suggestions on playing levels with Boosters, if you prefer. Along with @Andres-2, who has an eye for detail! 😎

🌻Find Help & Videos for Jelly Levels: Here you can find a list of levels, that've had suggestions for game play strategies & helpful videos from @Andres-2 & @NamTruong2001 also. Got a question about levels or would like some tips? In this area you can create a discussion and tag @Andres-2, @NamTruong2001 or @DieOmimi, our local Jelly Level Masters & there expertise at Jelly Levels, will be a great help 👍

🎈"Royal" Area in the Top Line above

🌻Arenas: Hints, Tips, Screenshots & More: Want to know which Arena's are currently in play? What they look like, which numbered Arena's are referred to & great strategies for certain boards? This is the Discussion for you! Our Local Arena Master @Nikolaos_Prodromidis has created this discussion & the screenshots are great, in seeing where those hidden Special Candies can come in handy at just the right time. @ClarenceBeaks also comes by & I can tell you, that great tip he gave, on that one particular Licorice Swirl Hardened Blocker, to remove & wallah! The space on the board opens and that Jelly gets spread!

🌻When over caging becomes a Boomerang: Love them or dislike them, Licorice Cages! Great new discussion for RCers by @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

🎈 "Discussions" Area: Top, Line

🌻Episodes & New Releases: Created by Local Jelly Level Master @NamTruong2001 & brings you the latest episodes released in game. Supported by Jelly Level Masters @Andres-2 & @DieOmimi

🌻Colour Bomb & Colouring Candy Moments: created by @NamTruong2001 for those really cool in game moments for you to post & share.

🌻New Features: created by @Andres-2 showing us the latest Candy Cannon in level 5039. Looking forward to more updates as they come along!

🎉 There's heaps more, so here's the link to Fantastic Discussions right now in Jelly & Quick Links for Polls, Feedback discussions & All Things Jelly Game Team.

🥁 Even new ones who show that Community Spirit of kindness, start Gaming Discussions of their own, share thoughts in Feedback discussions & Polls - that's really cool too, along with helping out & participating in your local Community.

🥁 So it's not a contest, rather a recognition of members who contribute great gamemanship & community spirit, by CM's & Mods, that locals really support and appreciate in one another also. Jelly Ohana 🌺

Oh! and let's not forget those screenshot posts of the in game different languages. They totally Rock too & give us a whole new look on what's available!

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @Elsa

Hey my Jelly Sister! Looking forward to seeing you more around Jelly Community!!

I place great discussions, badges lists, comps etc in Jelly Kingdom Community news & Jellybeans Trial will finish soon, so the Jelly Race - how many levels can you pass in a week? is a good one for getting those last minute Jellybeans. I probably should tag that one LOL

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021
    Options

@CassD my friend Thank you for the mention of my name but when it comes to being a Knight in the Jelly Community I have no idea on how to become one so @Lexi your better off to ask someone else on how to win that accomplishment or to become one.....my only thought was to be one was that you had to be active in Jelly World and Jelly Saga, complete in the Community Games be helpful to members new and seasoned members that is.....you needed to be nice, friendly supportive to those within the Community......to be able to fun and enjoy others who share the love of Jelly Saga and Jelly Queen herself.....

But it wasn't that.....so I am left to believe that you must create your own game contest and content be creative by figuring out what Jelly Saga stands for because it was different than what I thought or something other than my belief....so please do not ask me because I really do not know how to become a Knight in Jelly because I have to find out myself.....hope this you out my new friend 😉😎♥️💯

If you can please let me know as I need and also learning myself on " How to become a Knight "

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Lady_Sarina. my Jelly Sister! Now I will have more time to roam all the communities and do my own thing. I can't promise that I will participate in level contests because they aren't my thing but I will try my best to check out the Discussion area and welcome some new community members to our awesome community! 😍😘

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @Elsa

All good as there's many things to check out in Jelly other than contests 🥰

That's also one of the reasons why @me6412 , competing in contests, isn't the biggest factor in being on the Jelly Round Table & not everyone likes to answer support questions either. So supporting discussions by local jellies is appreciated also - so if you have any pics of a Colour Bomb & Colouring Candy side by side that you've created in your game, you could add them to that discussion, for fun 👍

House rules of being kind & friendly are normal aren't they & most often, displayed by all members regularly? Manners cost you nothing and spread the joy, my gran used to say, funnily enough, the same with a smile 😊

So those normal, demonstrated qualities, we all display everyday here, are just a part of it really hey. Creating your own discussions is something different & cool too yes? I love coming to Jelly & seeing something a local has created, besides the Mod's & CM's. They are amazing & I can tell they love All Things Jelly, that's interesting 😎

Have you seen some of the Polls & Discussions in Jelly you can give feedback in? Some of those have given me moments of laughing out loud, brought a smile to my face & made my day that much more enjoyable & fun. We can also pass some of that on to the Game Team too 🥰 Just saying... ..🤷‍♀️

• me6412
    edited December 2021
    Options

Mmmm yeah I get what your saying guess I will leave you to choosing the Knights of Jelly Saga and @fabke can do the nominating for me or just wait for you to say who it is going to be since nominated @95chata didn't meet with your approval and you decided that she didn't do enough to become Knight so I am not nominating anyone unless you post their name for us to choose from as you have done before @Lady_Sarina as not to pick someone who might get hurt by the voting, not going through that again.....what do you think about this my dear sweet friend @rebelchild since you already won here and they can't take your gold bar's back or badge....my sweet friend 😉😎♥️💯

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello David, or do I have to say @me6412,

I wanted that @95chata would become a Lady Jelly Knight. She's very good in her game, very nice person, helpful and has a lot of empathy for other players. She encouraged them.

Do you want to tell me something, If you want maybe it's better in a PM, because I still don't think you like me.

• Lady_Sarina
    edited December 2021
    Options

I first met you a while ago in Farm @me6412 & liked your passion & understanding of that game. Sometimes your comments made me laugh, though I didn't get to visit there, as much as I used to. Seeing you visiting Jelly in recent months, has been an interesting read & it's a bit different here now, to a year ago yes.

Back then in Jelly, there were no contests nor badges really, except for the streaks I guess. Jelly was quite small in comparison to Farm and so, the members of the Jelly Ohana were very visible & really, was active, through content discussions only.

2 Discussions on the RC & only a couple of Discussions on the Main Map created by @NamTruong2001 & supported by @DieOmimi & @Andres-2. There were the occasional cross-communitiers who helped in support like @Freddy_ (whom I miss) & a couple of others, not really playing Jelly & of course our first Knight, helped in support & supported our local contenters also.

That gave me a chance, as the new Mod here, to really get to know those locals & newbies who came along also. Like @CassD and @janeau_owl . That's one of the benefits of a smaller community I guess. There were some great times & some crazy times, growing Jelly to what it is today. Seeing the potential my local Jelly contenters displayed was amazing & their love for the game was inspiring. So yes, I admired their tenacity & their talking about the game, in a gaming community, was one of the things that drew me to King, in the first place. Gaming content.

Yes, a lot of time, love, effort & teamwork went into creating contests & badges, along with activities and finally, I was able to support & contribute, content for the Main Jelly Saga Map also. That's another thing I love about King. That each community, is able to reflect the individuality of their Game & Studio. Farm & Soda are unique & now Jelly has been able to grow & develope it's own uniqueness, also. So the needs and direction of each community are also different. Yes we are all a bit uniform in having the Monthly Community Spiriter but are fortunate enough, to be able to reflect our own individual interpretation of it. Now we have Sparklers, Farmers, Knights etc.

Knowing Jellies individually & supporting their different talents is a blessing and a privilledge @me6412. That's the awesomeness of the Jelly Ohana & our strength. I'm proud of that! I've heard occasionally, that the Knights & Jelly Mod, have been poked fun at sometimes. Tis what it is I guess. Yet Jelly started with great Contenters & had no contests really. In a gaming Community I appreciate Content, as a Gamer myself I love All Things Jelly.

Now, we've grown to include another Mod @Nikolaos_Prodromidis (a previous talented local contenter) and yes, those newer ones to Jelly, enjoying the contests & badges we do have now. I remember @rebelchild coming into Jelly and making me smile with her encouraging & positive comments. Being balanced in views & not putting anyone down. Same with @fabke, @siti_payung and even some who we're even newer to starting the Jelly game like @Freddy_ and some Jellies who were Rcers but also discovered the fun of the Main Map again like @95chata. Each Jelly has a different story and I've enjoyed getting to know them individually.

I've also had some nice & not so nice PM's, where I've had to take into consideration, many views, concerns, ideas and thoughts. Together with the Jelly CM, we do look at many different aspects and it's not a case of "disapproving" anything really. As a volunteer, I can say, it's not always rainbows & lollipops but the good does out way, the sometimes negativity or misunderstandings. Especially, when I go back into discussions or Polls etc and read those comments that made me smile or laugh.

I feel truly sorry if I've hurt you or anyone else, in any way, by supporting our local long time Jelly contenters. I can reassure you, that personally, I've never thought of taking the Knight away from @rebelchild. She is a cross-communitier that is supportive of others & even the contests & activities we now have in Jelly. Another, younger one who leads by example.

• me6412
    Options

No No your taking it out of content @fabke .....as I had only mentioned you as I found it very funny that as I had my own way of opening up to the winner of Knight of Jelly World and other areas of the Community and have seen you now following me behind by introducing them as I have been doing this....no one was making them appear as if they " Were achieving a milestone " an honor a reward for being a dedicated member from the Community members themselves....and seeing you start doing this made me feel good, but with laughter too....

@Lady_Sarina, I was in no way saying you was going to take away @rebelchild badges or anything else as she is my dear friend, we share lots of PM message and game play and Teams together, was only a comment as to bring her to say "she has won 3 of 4 areas of month honors " now she owns the Community....but only as a joking matter as she doesn't have the same way of expressing things as I do even though it seems that mine....goes a little far at times, but who doesn't like laughter as it is good for the soul and these days there is so much serious downturn with the world....so I try and add a little laugh why not.....With these month of this and month of that and trust me I know I will never be MoM....but who ever gets whatever good for them .....let's make them feel good about winning.....and enjoy by laughing and congratulating them......and make a big whatever about it.....that is what I do best......atleast I believe I do anyways....

Please don't take this wrong as you said you read my comments and you laughed before so why not now...... friend 😉💯 This is me.....me6412 just me......

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,929 Level 5
    Options

@me6412 I knew what you were saying and didn't take offense to the misconception that my award be stripped. Not much offends me as you know. @fabke @me6412 doesn't have any I'll feelings toward you in any way. He likes to spread his wacky sense of humor to lighten things up and bring joy to other players.

If you ask me he has all of the qualities that one needs to achieve the MoM award.

But here's the thing with all these awards...if you are only in the threads or games or different areas to try to win these awards, then you are doing it wrong. The main idea which everyone is missing, is to have fun! To interact with other players. To offer support and help when needed. To support the contests that the mods create for us. To give feed back to each other's ideas posted. Friendships and fellowships are far more valuable than any award. I look at my ever growing list of friends and I realize how blessed I am. I have friends from all over the world. I love learning about them and the different countries from which they live. I've learned about different traditions and different cultures. These things are the true awards to be earned here in the community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?