🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

⚔️ Community Spirit: who will become a Jelly Knight?

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Aaawww shucks @rebelchild now you gone and ruined my perfect record of being a bad nasty person who likes to bring down those who believe that sunshine and roses always bloom daily and life is happy....and there's no need to look forward to a laughable comment or silly post....on the other side if your life was perfect you would not be here...we get that as this is something we all have in common, we escape from the real world into fantasy world here the Community, along with playing matching games we share our life, sometimes secrets or even funny comments....we get along,..we are a Community.....

This is is why King Games exist because of us....they get it too. ......so try being less stressed out, less offended, and everyone like myself try to be funny and have a wonderful time while we are here (not talking about the Community) talking about life...live as if it was your last day here....GOD's earth.....

• me6412
    Options

Oh I will be nice at times....

Maybe 😉

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Now that, I can get down with!! 🥰

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lady_Sarina

I think I started all of this off by mentioning @me6412 and @rebelchild, as well as yourself, in a post to a newbie who wanted to know how to become a Jelly Knight simply for the accolade.

I mentioned @rebelchild because she has been very successful in winning awards and has certainly deserved them through everything she has done in the Community. I also mentioned @me6412 because I know how deserving he is of awards for his extremely helpful and friendly nature, but he doesn't get them. I was therefore hoping that they would put forward their differing views on the matter.

I have recently had the pleasure of being on the same team as @me6412 and @rebelchild in the Friends-Jelly Games. They both have a great, though sometimes unusual, sense of humour and are true friends. They are always ready to reach out to anyone, whether newbie or longstanding member, and their spirit is certainly what makes this Community a wonderful place to be.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

I can appreciate and understand the sentiment @CassD as I've been there myself chickie. In fact I'm pretty sure I did nominate him myself, in a community that he was a local in. Along with others also. That's one of the reasons, I was excited to be able to have the individual MOM's within the individual Game Communities, so those great contributors would be acknowledged & I would be able to participate in showing my appreciation!

I love that each community has it's own uniqueness, in a way that is different to the Hub MOM's, of Cross-Communitiers.

There have been a lot of blood sweat & tears gone into the Jelly Community over the last year. Bringing all sorts of new things both to the Community & In Game. That has taken a lot of time, effort & collaboration with many. Not always a smooth run and lots of opinions and thoughts, that had to be sifted through. Time & patience were needed, along with neutrality. Through all of that, I was able to give encouragement to those Jellies, who were putting out great content, without having competitions or badges in their Community. Just because they loved All Things Jelly and local Jellies. That has been a great privilledge & encouraging that potential, has been a great reward for me, despite the critics.

As a long time Gamer, that was an inspiration for me, as Gaming Content is the heart of a gaming community & something that is close to my heart. Yes it's great we have contests and badges now & all sorts of participants in them. I'm a believer in never forgetting where you came from. Jelly's Foundation was gaming content & all the effort put into that, through the love of locals, who love the Jelly game. How could I possibly not see the potential in them & hope that they wouldn't be forgotten, as the Jelly Community grew!

Yes I've done things a little differently, some may even say in a wacky way but at least things didn't stay the same & never changed. Working with my CM meant that I was able to showcase the local talent & together, her and I managed, one stepping stone at a time, to bring all sorts of small wins to big wins. Despite having some obstacles to overcome, that at times, may've made your toes curl, even broke my heart a teeny bit. We even had a game crash to look after at one point but those locals, myself & our CM pulled it together to work as a team.

My gran used to say that all things come to those who wait & that the best things can often come in small packages. So yes I appreciate those who respect the House Rules of kindness & Friendliness. I also appreciate those who do encourage others, support & also participate in contest. Even those who do like answering questions in a helpful way , not just to be on the Leader Board or gain an accolade. There are many of those.

In Jelly though, content has been a staple, a building block and a lot of times, without any of those things mentioned above, that may be the basis for some other communities. That's ok too & each community will reflect their own uniqueness. (I found it quite depressing when first arriving). That is what makes Jelly Unique and is one of our strengths, as I mentioned in the Jelly Kingdom News- What is the Jelly Community Spirit. Now we are heading into a new Chapter & are fortunate to have another Mod in @Nikolaos_Prodromidis.

Nobody ever really knows what goes on behind the scenes and in PM's, nor how much work does go into planning & implementing. I can tell you though, that, there is a spirit of determination, collaboration, neutrality, innovation & creativity in the Jelly Team. We do work hard for you, volunteering or not. I have shed a tear or too, juggled schedules as a single parent, student and Mod. Our CM has put in the same effort & runs a household and a family to. Why? Because together, we were Jelly Sisters, doing what our local contenters were doing, out of love for All Things Jelly. So credit where credit is due - local contenters. Even those who did help behind the scenes but don't want any recognition for their assistance. Credit where credit is due. Now we have a Jelly Mod brother, so that next chapter is looking great. Especially when patience & calmness are some of his flags.

I'm hard yes but I am friendly. I'm kind & patient yes but not foolish. I will fight against the tide & roll my sleeves up & get in the trenches, working hard along side other Jellies. All Jellies - including the Jelly Game Team. I know my community & I'm proud of them & my CM (who is way more patient than me, we are fortunate to have her and the faith she has in us!!!) I am passionate & I care but am not afraid to say the hard stuff (must come from being the oldest and only girls in a family of m)ore than 5 boys!

I don't like seeing anyone looked over or forgotten. 🌺🥰🤗😎

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lady_Sarina.

Thank you for your detailed reply.

I've always felt that Jelly is different from the other games and I certainly appreciate all of the effort which you and the CM put in, as it can't be easy. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens now that you have @Nikolaos_Prodromidis alongside you to share the load.

I haven't made very much progress in Jelly, as I always get stuck for ages on the boss levels, but I'll persevere.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi, I am here too! 😀

There is not anything to add to what @Lady_Sarina said! She was very descriptive and detailed as always! 😀

I want only to add that before becoming a Jelly mod, my point of view was more R.C. oriented!

I had R.C. as my small "neighbourhood" here in the forum! (it still remains so!)

R.C. was an important factor amongst my criteria for nominations as well!

Now, as a Jelly mod, I look the whole Jelly Community, but I never forget that R.C. was the main reason that I came in the forum! 😍

• me6412
    edited December 2021
    Options

@Lady_Sarina and my friend @CassD I make no apologies for my comments or my Community attentiveness or not, and while mentioning family or not as I been trying to keep private...private nonetheless I am a single father of a 9 year old boy who is the best part of my life, the reason I get up in the morning and the reason I say a prayer at night......he has ADHD and although very hyperactive I enjoy everything that he brings into my life and I will never ever complain or whine about being single this or that.... because I am also now Disabled from working and this brings much pain into my life as well as not being able to do as much as I need to for my son.......remember when you chat in the open to point out your curved mouth that your than making your silly point but pushing on the scars of those who are unable to remove them from their soul....my Friend....please remember you only give your time nothing else don't act like it's blood...please show dignity to everyone in the Community....

If you don't like me, my game play, my comments, me being in your area say so and I will never return....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5
    Options

I not only nominate @CassD .

I also nominate @JillyJill!

She plays Candy Crush Jelly and is helping a lot.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

@me6412 as you say..we all hurt in different ways & no-ones pain is greater than anyone elses, regardless of status. No comments were directed at you personally.

Unfortunately there has been some misunderstandings regarding these nominations & rather than adding to the misunderstandings, clarification was the intention. Yes more detail has been added each time, as other comments arose., in the hopes of that clarification, providing an understanding of the individuality of each community. Like, Mod's and CM's not being eligible for nominations, although we still do get some of those. For nominations to be from that individual community & those who do support lots of communities to be nominated in the Hub MOM. Of course, as communities grow, there will be others who become "locals" over time also. I was a Hubinator and a Farmer of sorts at one time before becoming a Jelly local. Showing a bit of Jelly & those who've contributed to it, since becoming a Mod here, is a reflection of the appreciation mentioned in the opening paragraph of my last comment. Yes I have nominated you for Farmer and did enjoy reading some of your feedback there. Yes I've noticed you visiting & participating in Jelly recently & that is great for the community.

There is a bit more than just time involved though. I was in no way being facetious in referring to blood, sweat & tears. My daughter has seen real tears, from some things occurring here & a lack of faith & insight by some. We both have been disappointed & hurt. On-line life brings it's own things that may not occur in the real world. At times it has been surprising & complicated but there is positives if you look around, that keep you volunteering each day.

Like you, I've kept a lot of things to myself and only shared bits with some. Whilst as a Mod I do endeavor to listen to all members & be kind & friendly, helpful & inclusive. Assist new ones with Tech support & finding their way around. Bring you good discussions, Polls, content & contests for interesting things to do in the community & yes rewards/ badges also. Sometimes though, there has been upsetting & hurtful remarks publicly & in PM's. Mostly, we keep it to ourselves or have thick skin. It does go with the job I guess. Every now and again, it's with good intentions, to be a bit more personal & share that we are humans too, with feelings & families & illnesses also. That we do really try to do what's best for everyone, not just some and that it isn't always as easy as it might seem, to do that.

I'm sorry & apologies if I did not say that, in a better way & will look to doing better in the future.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?