Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
*
* Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there! 👋
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊
That was great and thank you for your playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga! 👍😄
Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' thread that you can claim this milestone level badge on your view profile on King Community :
Jelly Level 1000 Club - here I Jelly Level 2000 Club - here I Jelly Level 3000 Club - here I Jelly Level 4000 Club - here I Jelly Level 5000 Club - here I Jelly Level 6000 Club - here
Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍮👑
You can also participate on Candy Crush Jelly Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Jelly Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉
I will move this thread to Candy Crush Jelly Community soon while close this thread as this thread has unsupported language.