how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,503 Community Manager

@cezdiamond I just had the same problem. The game suddenly got stuck and also my pc (I downloaded the game from microsoft store), so I restarted it and when I tried to enter the game I saw that all of my progress was gone and I need to start over from level 1.. I was at level 271 please is there a way to restore my progress? I wasn't conectted to any account or email the pc just saved the progress. Thank you 

Hi I have sent you a private message :-)

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

@Cezdiamond please respond.

Hi Monis? How can I help you?

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• @Cezdiamond please respond.

Hi , thank You for reply. I had a Facebook account but I had to delete it. I was playing on my tablet but it is broken so I bought a new on . Unfortunately I never had a King account so my progres was not save. I was play for over 3 years and I was over level 1700 ( really cant remember exactly ) . Now I start from the beginning. Could U please somehow put me back on level 1700? Please I really like this game.
  • mjerisa16mjerisa16 Posts: 1
    edited June 2017

I have lost all my progress in candy crush jelly saga but I have played it that I did not sign up neither with facebook account or my email. I am back to level 1 from level 370+, please help @Cezdiamond

• Hi. I too lost all my progress. I was in the mid 600's. It asked to synch to facebook, I wasn't paying attention and now I am back to 1. I tried logging in and my email was found but nothing changed. Can someone please help?

• I am having this issue also...has anyone actually resolved this issue??

• Hi @Coco did you receive my message? 

Was this issue resolved? I am having the same problem!!

Hi @Princesskandi200, Wendi Keith and mjerisa16 I have sent you all private messages :-) 

• @Cezdiamond Can I also get a response? I requested help three weeks ago.

I have lost all my progress in candy crush jelly saga but I have played it that I did not sign up neither with facebook account or my email. I am back to level 1 from level 370+, please help @Cezdiamond

Hi I will send you a message :-)

Hi. I too lost all my progress. I was in the mid 600's. It asked to synch to facebook, I wasn't paying attention and now I am back to 1. I tried logging in and my email was found but nothing changed. Can someone please help?

Hi- I will send you a message :-)

I am having this issue also...has anyone actually resolved this issue??

Hi- I will send you a message :-)

• Hi @Princesskandi200, Wendi Keith and mjerisa16 I have sent you all private messages :-) 

@Cezdiamond Can I also get a response? I requested help three weeks ago.
  • Jay_Chihera_Jay_Chihera_ Posts: 1
    edited June 2017

Please help me too. Is this happening to a lot of people? I just lost all my levels and boosters as well as coins and i'm not logged in with facebook. please send me a message too?

Me too. My candy crush was not synced with facebook and lost about 200 levels from 640 approx. Please help to fix this.

@Cezdiamond Can I also get a response? I requested help three weeks ago.

I will send you a private message through King Care, please check for the envelope icon in the top right hand corner.

This discussion has been closed.