⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can level 1810 ever be completed?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend

Impossible!  That is all that I am going to say at the moment.  I belong to a Candy Crush Saga group and no one is getting close to 200,000 to clear level 1810.  This needs to be removed or made more manageable!  What is King going to do to help us?  You are going to lose wayyyyyyyyyy too many fans with this level!  Please help us today!

Answers

• Sandy_C-A
    Sandy_C-A Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I too am finding level 1810 impossible, that is....WHEN I finally get a chance to make a move. More often than not, after the first purple wrapped candy is made when the level begins, there are one or two shufflings, then there are no more possible moves and the level ends. I've lost as many as 10 lives in a row just on this alone.

When I can start moving candies and release and use the +5 boosters that are already on the board, more of them don't start coming down fast enough to give me time to come anywhere close to making 200,000 points. The most I've been able to get is around 62,000. I watched a youtube video where someone did reach the point goal without boosters, but this person was able to move very fast and got a lot of +5's with cascading candies.

I had posted here in the last couple of weeks about how difficult it is for those of us who are elderly and/or disabled to complete timed levels, with or without boosters. And there are a lot of us who play. It's bad enough that young, fast and healthy players are having trouble...think of how much more of a struggle it is for us. It appears that King has totally dismissed those concerns and made subsequent timed levels even worse. Again, I appeal to King to either change timed levels to moves levels, or to reduce the point goal to something more reasonable....they don't have to make those levels easy, just manageable. Thank you.

I agree with Ronda's post. It's one thing to make the different levels challenging, but utilizing strategy is nearly impossible with the timed games. Especially for seniors or those with disabilities. Getting 200k on this level (1810) seems to be unattainable. Takes all the fun out of Candy Crush.
  • sulumor
    sulumor Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yes, it would appear that somebody's made a boo-boo and I'm sure it will be corrected in due course but I've really got to take issue with this apparent sense of entitlement you feel to have everything brought down to your level because of age or disability or whatever. Do you really think you bear no responsibility whatsoever for choosing games which are suitable for whatever disability you have. Are you really saying that every game in existence must be deskilled so that you can play it or at least any game which you deign to play? And it's alright is it if every player who does not suffer as you do, presumably the vast majority in fact, must be deprived of a decent challenge because you can't cope?

For a game that you don't even pay for and play completely at your own will that seems to me like absolutely immense gall, frankly! At 58 I'd hardly call my reflexes lightning fast but by plugging away I'm able to keep up thus far. If I ever find that I am no longer up to it then I will withdraw gracefully. If I ever start even thinking that I'm bigger than the game and that it must therefore be adapted unceasingly to my ever declining abilities then I will gladly give the orders to have myself taken out and shot. If it's time to go then do it with a bit of dignity and grace for crying out loud! They say that an overweening sense of entitlement is a problem with the young of today. If so, it's becoming increasingly clear where they got it from.

Dang..even young healthy folks are having a hard time with this level...back off her will ya? sheesh
  • Jean_A._Mathieu
    Jean_A._Mathieu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I too am finding level 1810 impossible, that is....WHEN I finally get a chance to make a move. More often than not, after the first purple wrapped candy is made when the level begins, there are one or two shufflings, then there are no more possible moves and the level ends. I've lost as many as 10 lives in a row just on this alone.

When I can start moving candies and release and use the +5 boosters that are already on the board, more of them don't start coming down fast enough to give me time to come anywhere close to making 200,000 points. The most I've been able to get is around 62,000. I watched a youtube video where someone did reach the point goal without boosters, but this person was able to move very fast and got a lot of +5's with cascading candies.

I had posted here in the last couple of weeks about how difficult it is for those of us who are elderly and/or disabled to complete timed levels, with or without boosters. And there are a lot of us who play. It's bad enough that young, fast and healthy players are having trouble...think of how much more of a struggle it is for us. It appears that King has totally dismissed those concerns and made subsequent timed levels even worse. Again, I appeal to King to either change timed levels to moves levels, or to reduce the point goal to something more reasonable....they don't have to make those levels easy, just manageable. Thank you.

Level 1820 is impossible!! Is King trying to lose players? If they are, they are succeeding. I have been playing this game for years, but if this level is not fixed, I will move on to something else. I don't need the aggravation.
  • Gemgeek
    Gemgeek Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue. Timed levels are always challenging, especially if one has a disability, as I do, but this level is impossible. To make things worse, it has a glitch that shuffles candies and shuts down even when there are matches available. It's been fun...but not lately!!
  • weasel6912
    weasel6912 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

why not update it know instead of later use hundreds of lives and still on this level.
  • Ronda_Hegeman
    Ronda_Hegeman Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

Thank you King for listening!
  • jsmile
    jsmile Posts: 49 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

Why not update it now? Seems like you want to make us spend more money and boosters. Very sleazy when you know there is a problem and you wont fix.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi all! We are working on an update right now, these always have to be approved by mobile platforms as well as Facebook so this can take a little time. We appreciate your patience. Have a sweet day!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    edited June 2016
    Options

No one is asking for an entitlement, just a simple request. If King wants to say no, fine...but at least giving us the courtesy of an answer one way or the other won't break them. We'll take it from there.

Hi Ronda- Thanks for your feedback. We have listened to our players, and we are working on an update now. :-) Thanks!
  • Lon_VanOstran
    Lon_VanOstran Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

King do you realize there is a bug in this level.  It causes it to shuffle and end the game even though there are moves available.  This level is almost impossible without paying for extra time about 20 times.  I am speaking about level 1810

This reshuffle glitch is SO frustrating. At least half of the games I play end while there are still moves available, but the idiot game can't see them and won't shuffle again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?