Options

Level 1810 is now too easy...loll

Let's not go too far.....
  • Kris_Lamon
    Kris_Lamon Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

And with all that stupid boms it is still worse than before !!! grmmmmpppppppAnd so they find with King that they have a good solution for this unbelievable stupid thing. Lost so many lives and extra's and golden bars. Hate this :(
  • 56cheffy
    56cheffy Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

Candy Crush Team has changed the Level 1810 and made it even Harder than before. They added Colour Bombs. Which helps to end game very early and it is not even possible to cross the score 10000 points. The Target 200000 far beyond. I tghink Candy Crush Team wants us to leave the Candy Kingdom.

Previously I spent 2 weeks trying to solve level 1810 and probably played it over a 1000 times.Today after the change I did it on my 6th attempt.There is no way that it is harder! Wait till you get to level 1823 THEN you really will be complaining!
  • Susan_Chatman
    Susan_Chatman Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I am concerned that your own developers have a bug in their program that keeps them from changing the solved status back to unsolved when clearly the issue is still apparent. No wonder it takes so long to do things like update the game on mobile devices even when they are updated on desktops.
  • 56cheffy
    56cheffy Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited July 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

When you do eventually get past level 1810 you can look forward to the same 'glitch' on future levels.
  • Micky_Mona_Lal
    Micky_Mona_Lal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

After going through the comments some have got the new board for 1810 with bombs... some have not get any episode after 1805,, i have got the new episode but then I have not the new 1810 level with bombs... does you people from king even go through the comments or u just provide this platform to fool around!!! when millions of ppl playing your game.. should not be it same for everybody!!! can anyone reply from king what is happening and when we can get the level revised.. so many ppl cant be worng i mean get a life KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fiona_Kathleen
    Fiona_Kathleen Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

When will it be fixed on mobile? I see that a lot of my friends have disappeared from the game board at this level. I'm ready to join them. Too many screw ups. I deleted all other King games.
  • Arbab_Bobby
    Arbab_Bobby Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Level 1810 is absolutely ridiculous.  Once again King/Activision succeeds in getting the chatter going.  Way to go!!! I played for 10 minutes and the most points I could accumulate is 23000, and they want 200,000.  What a joke.  Oh and Ronda, they really do not care who is playing. I've addressed the concern many times that not all players are able to handle the more difficult timed levels do to disabilities.  As you can see clearly, they really do not care as they keep appearing and keep getting worse.  But yet, they ask for feedback, they get it, and do nothing.  Can I just say pathetic!!!  It appears you will really need a lucky board that drops ALOT of extra time to even come close to completion and even then you may not reach the required points goal.  I dunno what to say anymore.  I'm at a loss for words. I agree with you whole heartedly that they need to modify the timed levels but that's not going to happen unless all their loyal players get there fill and just say adios.  All they have succeeded in doing at this point is ruining a game that was fun and enjoyable.  I know a survey was recently taken of how many players really enjoy the timed levels, and no surprise I think it was about 80% against 20% for.  So that tells me they want to cater to the 20% that enjoy them.  Off my soap box now 

thanks for posting it
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I agree with every post about how impossible this level is and how stressful timed levels are.  I'm wondering why it this level has not been fixed yet.  I play other games- not King games.  So far only scrabble is more fun but I have to wait for my opponents to take their turns. Do any of you know of a good game that I could replace Candy Crush with? NOT a King game because I'm not interested in them making anymore money off of me until they respond to the issues with this level specifically and timed levels in general.

Cookie Jam is fun.
  • Ger
    Ger Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

And still no resolution... I guess King is making too much money out of it to even think to actually solve it...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?