"Report player" screen

Options
hopetowin2016
hopetowin2016 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am playing on a PC, Windows 10 on a downloaded CC Saga game. This morning, it asked me to agree to new policy changes, etc. Then, a screen popped up (with the game behind it) that states "Is this player's profile inappropriate? Tap the button below to report it". Button that says "Report" won't let me exit out of it. I hit the button finally; a web page opens; it states, "Offending user not found".  I uninstalled and reinstalled the game finally, but new download has the same thing. It is unplayable in this state. Anybody??

Answers

• OrphanWizard43
    OrphanWizard43 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I will pass this information forward to our support team and I will keep you updated with any news I receive.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Same issue as the first questioner! I have NOT ungraded on IOS 10.3 for IPhone and IPad and will not until there is a resolution.
  • Myral_Bakhos
    Myral_Bakhos Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Sorry, I don't know the answer either, but I have EXACTLY the same issue as you. It was fine yesterday, but now [5th April 2017], after agreeing to policy changes it is just as you describe. i haven't bothered to reinstall, but rebooted my PC. No joy. Help, someone, please. This has to be a bug of some sort, doesn't it?

Have had the same problem since this morning ! Nothing to do except wait I guess and see how Tech Department can fix that. Hopefully soon !
  • Unknown-2
    Unknown-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hello all,

I will pass this information forward to our support team and I will keep you updated with any news I receive.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Johnny Ryall, I've had the same problem. But then I uninstalled (CCS 1.970.8.0) then reinstalled the and all worked fine after agreeing to the terms. The problem returns again after I login & sync my King account. The game kind of runs in the background it you click in the right places. Also, I'm the Creators Update RTM build (Not Insiders) 10.0.15063.0 released today.
  • John_Fraser
    John_Fraser Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Seems to be an issue with linking with facebook account.
  • Auch_Dein_Name
    Auch_Dein_Name Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Win 10 App Ver 1.970.8.0 still not working?!! All other platforms I tried (iOS, Chrome Browser) do.
  • Unknown-2
    Unknown-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

John, my game account isn't linked via FB (it's email/pass) so it must affect both type of accounts.
  • Jon_Guthrie
    Jon_Guthrie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue.  Uninstalling and reinstalling it does not work.  Windows 10 machine.  Worked fine until yesterday.  Jelly and Soda are still working fine.

Must be a windows 10 issue, I literally am just having the same drama. I hope this doesn't affect my gold bars
  • CheriJ
    CheriJ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Having the same issue! I miss you Candy!!! Please hurry and fix this :)
  • Peter_Milloy
    Peter_Milloy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Just Windows 10, Android is fine and my Windows 10 machine inside my Facebook account is also fine.
  • Kristina_Cowen
    Kristina_Cowen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Same issue. It seems to happen when you try to sign in using your FB ID. But works if you play through FB. A response of some kind from tech support would be greatly appreciated!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?