"Report player" screen

Options

Answers

• hopetowin2016
    hopetowin2016 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I FOUND A FIX FOR " REPORT PLAYER ISSUE FOR WINDOWS 10 APP"!!!

OK FIRST REMOVE GAME FROM YOUR FB GAMES LIST .

BE SURE NO CC APP IS ON YOUR LAPTOP/PC 

GOOGLE BLUESTACKS

ITS ANOTHER APP THAT KEEPS ALL YOUR ANDROID APPS IN ONE PLACE . 

GET A GMAIL ACCOUNT ADDRESS AND SIGN IN ( BLUESTACKS WILL ASK YOU TO SIGN IINTO YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT ) 

THAN GO TO PLAYSTORE APP ICON IN BLUESTACKS AND DOWNLOAD CANDYCRUSH SAGA 

FROM THERE IT WILL START THE MAIN PAGE OF CANDY CRUSH AND HAVE THE CONNECT TO FB LIKE NORMAL. 

THAN YOU CAN PLAY ON YOUR LAPTOP AND ITS THE CC APP YOUR PLAYING NOT THRU FB OR FB GAMEROOM OR KING.COM ITS THE ACTUAL APP FOR ANDROID. 

IM A HAPPY CC PLAYER I AM AGAIN ABLE TO PLAY ON MY LAPTOP 

I'm the original poster. This doesn't help at all for my question since my problem has nothing to do with Android. It's a downloaded game from the App Store onto my PC, not a phone, not a laptop, not a tablet - it's a good old-fashioned computer with a tower. I never sign in to Facebook to play. I don't want to; that's why I have it on my PC. Thank you for helping those with Android games, though.
  • Rose_Kelly
    Rose_Kelly Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks to Theresa Daly I did the same as her post and it now works fine,  See her post.

yes I attempted that the first day and it didnt work. so its a hit and miss process .
  • Rose_Kelly
    Rose_Kelly Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks to Theresa Daly I did the same as her post and it now works fine,  See her post.

So my fix worked so just passing it on for others to try if they so wish
  • gritz1571
    gritz1571 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is how I got rid of it on my Windows 10 PC.  I opened candy crush and before the report player screen came up I was able to connect to facebook which I didn't really want to do but felt I had no choice.  I never played through facebook before.  It synced and I was able to play 2 or 3 levels on facebook.  I closed facebook and reopened Windows 10 candy crush app.  It opened fine this time but was still connected to facebook.  I then disconnected from facebook from within candy crush.  It went back to normal.  I have opened and closed it several times since then without the report player problem screen and not connected to facebook.

This wasn't a fix for me. The "report player" stays in front of my game.........
  • djciii
    djciii Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I will pass this information forward to our support team and I will keep you updated with any news I receive.

Kind regards,

Johnny

This is ridiculous, taking forever. You will notice in the background that we will all have lost our boosters.
  • Mhairi_Thomas
    Mhairi_Thomas Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

I will pass this information forward to our support team and I will keep you updated with any news I receive.

Kind regards,

Johnny

It's a week now! What are you doing?
  • Beverley_Dodds
    Beverley_Dodds Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I FOUND A FIX FOR " REPORT PLAYER ISSUE FOR WINDOWS 10 APP"!!!

OK FIRST REMOVE GAME FROM YOUR FB GAMES LIST .

BE SURE NO CC APP IS ON YOUR LAPTOP/PC 

GOOGLE BLUESTACKS

ITS ANOTHER APP THAT KEEPS ALL YOUR ANDROID APPS IN ONE PLACE . 

GET A GMAIL ACCOUNT ADDRESS AND SIGN IN ( BLUESTACKS WILL ASK YOU TO SIGN IINTO YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT ) 

THAN GO TO PLAYSTORE APP ICON IN BLUESTACKS AND DOWNLOAD CANDYCRUSH SAGA 

FROM THERE IT WILL START THE MAIN PAGE OF CANDY CRUSH AND HAVE THE CONNECT TO FB LIKE NORMAL. 

THAN YOU CAN PLAY ON YOUR LAPTOP AND ITS THE CC APP YOUR PLAYING NOT THRU FB OR FB GAMEROOM OR KING.COM ITS THE ACTUAL APP FOR ANDROID. 

IM A HAPPY CC PLAYER I AM AGAIN ABLE TO PLAY ON MY LAPTOP 

I think it down to king to fix l downloaded onto windows 10
  • djciii
    djciii Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Started working today, but after reinstalling all my boosters are gone. Figure King Care owes me hundreds of dollars. What do you say, Johnny? Or does King really not care.
  • Mhairi_Thomas
    Mhairi_Thomas Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

No they don't care, they have your money!
  • Janet_Wise
    Janet_Wise Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your patience.

I’m delighted to inform you that this has been fixed.

You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection. You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

I still can't get past the report player screen. :-(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?