"Report player" screen

Options
1235»

Answers

• Mhairi_Thomas
    Mhairi_Thomas Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your patience.

I’m delighted to inform you that this has been fixed.

You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection. You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Still not working!!!! PLEASE SORT IT OUT.
  • Larry_Sonstein
    Larry_Sonstein Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am the original poster. The fix from Johnny Ryall appears to be working.  I really, really appreciate the fix. I have missed playing! I am now a happy camper again! LOL

Not only did the solution presented not work, but I am now having the identical issue with Candy Crush Soda. Jelly appears to be the only one still working. I have uninstalled and installed and tried to get the "fix," but nothing appears to work. Frustrating, to say the least!
  • Mhairi_Thomas
    Mhairi_Thomas Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 2017
    Options

Thank you for your patience.

I’m delighted to inform you that this has been fixed.

You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection. You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

I HAVE TRIED IT AND IT IS STILL NOT WORKING..... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?