⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Options

Answers

• Annie_Booker
    Annie_Booker Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I want out of your test group too. It's so very unfair.

• Inka777
    Inka777 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

Level 971 is impossible in 12 moves, and i have used many boosters. I will not spend days and money to beat this level. Please fix
  • Jerry_Skelley
    Jerry_Skelley Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am currently stuck on level 1781, where I get 18 moves but Suzy Fuller gets 40 moves.  Is your test group a DELIBERATE decision by King or just a temporary programming glitch?  Or perhaps, is someone at King doing a psychological test to see just how many times a committed player will be willing to fail before quitting.  I do hope you'll share the statistics with us after the experimentation is finished.

• Andria_Bartelli
    Andria_Bartelli Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone,

please note that there is no test anymore. All levels have been adjusted and all players will now receive the same amount of moves.

You might still see different amounts of moves on videos, but that would be because the videos were recorded before the levels were reviewed and their amount of moves changed.

Thanks again for all the feedback!

hi there, My level has not been adjusted. I stil lonly have 13 moves. This happens to me every other level and it truthfully makes me not want to play candy crush anymore. All the fun has been taken out of this game, all because you are trying to make money to buy boosters. I have been on the same levels for weeks at a time because of this "test". I am not sure why i am told this issue has been resolved (everyday) when in fact it has not been fixed.
  • Danielle_2_3
    Danielle_2_3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also seem to be on this test and do not want to be. I play CC in the evening to relax and enjoy it very much, that is until now. I am becoming frustrated with level 1452 and only 14 moves. It is impossible to beat. I will be quitting CC soon if this is not resolved soon.

• Jacqueline_2_3
    Jacqueline_2_3 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Level 352 is suppose to have 30 moves. I only get 12 which is now impossible to beat, and continue playing! How can this be fixed?! 

• Debbi_Brown_2
    Debbi_Brown_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone,

please note that there is no test anymore. All levels have been adjusted and all players will now receive the same amount of moves.

You might still see different amounts of moves on videos, but that would be because the videos were recorded before the levels were reviewed and their amount of moves changed.

This issue is not fixed. There are still 13 moves for level 1194. Don’t mark items as solved to increase your stats when issues are clearly NOT fixed!
  • Marc_Becker
    Marc_Becker Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone,

I have also only 13 moves in level 78 and lost angain my benefits..
  • Megan_Darrah
    Megan_Darrah Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Having the same issue, I've wasted all my power ups :(

• Bp101697
    Bp101697 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone,

Liar! Nothing has been reverted at all in my device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?