⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, update on this.  I have elevated this message to a King Admin and she said that she would notify the studio about it so you might be able to see a change shortly.

• Gitte_Elgaard
    Gitte_Elgaard Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m asking again to be removed from the “test group”. According to Chicken Slayer I understand that it is not possible to ask to be removed but I feel the need to again complain about a unilateral disadvantage like this put upon loyal and unaware King players. If anything, King should at least make the disadvantage less extreme to give these players at least SOME chance of passing these UNFAIRLY challenging levels.

• Ashley_Jenkins
    Ashley_Jenkins Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Really?!! Might be able to see a change shortly?!!! Yea definitely will have to uninstall. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Ashley, if you are playing on a mobile device do not uninstall the game because you will lose all boosters and lives.  They are only saved to that device so once you uinstall and reinstall everything will be gone, except for the gold bars.

• Ashley_Jenkins
    Options

I have no more boosters because I used them all attempting to beat this impossible level

• _Elsa_
    Options

Ashley do you play the sugar drop challenge?  You can accumulate up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  You can read more about it here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here  and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check it out here: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge

• Ashley_Jenkins
    Options

How about maybe fixing the issue instead of suggesting irrelevant options that I have already tried

• _Elsa_
    Options

If I was an employee and if I was a programmer that worked for King then maybe I could fix the issue.  But I am just a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their issues.  I'm sorry that I suggested something that you already tried. 

• Ashley_Jenkins
    Options

Alright sorry about that didn't mean to take it out on you. I get trolled by Candy crush so many times in regards to the wrong amount of levels

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Ashley, thank you for apologizing and I appreciate you writing me back.  This level has already been turned over to the studio so we are waiting to see what change comes about.  I can empathize with what you are saying because it's just as frustrating for me to come here and not be able to give all of you a good fix or a good answer.  I can tell you that this exact message was forwarded to the studio yesterday because too many of you wrote here and I asked the King Admin if they would do a change with so many players writing here.  I think they will listen Ashley because I've seen them change about 8 levels in the past year so King does listen when too many players complain about the same level.  It's just the weekend now and they are gone so if it's not fixed yet then you all have to wait until Monday.  I know it's hard for an addicted game player to hear that they have to wait but try their other Candy Crush games while waiting.  Have you tried the brand new one Candy Crush Friends Saga?  It's only available on mobile at the moment.  It's cool because you get to play with Yeti, Odus from Dreamworld, Tiffi and others.  They throw boosters and fish into the game to help you with the levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?