⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why does it take 7 moves for me to "win" before I can get the full stocking, space dash or bots?HELP

Options
Alicia_Casilli
Alicia_Casilli Posts: 20 Level 2
There are always five stockings, bots or hats, but I always have to play seven times to achieve the full complement of five. Also, if I have earned three stockings/ hats /bots and don't play for a day or so, when I start again to earn the hats, I get dropped to zero and have to win 7x again. I am playing on a Kindle Fire. I'm on level 3035 with many saved gold bars and boosters, so I will not be closing out and reinstalling the game to lose everything. Please advise.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Alicia_Casilli, that is the way these were set up.  You have to build up to the big one just like everything else in life.  Clear each level on the first try and you move on up!  These might be set on time frames as to when they begin and end and that could be why when you go back you have to start at the beginning again.
  • Alicia_Casilli
    Alicia_Casilli Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Elsa
    My question is why do I have to win 7x when there are only 5 stockings/ hats/ bots? Shouldn't I only have to win 5x, 1 win for each stocking? I understand how Stocking works, I think the counting mechanism is flawed using a Kindle.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Alicia_Casilli, I am going to check it out when I do the stockings again.  If there are the 5 stockings then you should be getting the full rewards at 5 and then I think it continues with the same full rewards even after 5 x.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?