💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• jackelyn
    jackelyn Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Super disappointed in the changes that have been made to this game. Up until very recently I was still able to to get boosters and build the bot up from previous levels. I have been playing for years and honestly, this is the only game i play at all. I created this account just to say something like so many others on here. Im am well past level 3000 and playing isn't fun anymore. I absolutely agree with all the previous comments. Hope all of you at King headquarters wake up and realize you are losing many of your long time players who have been here since before the game was as fun as it was a couple months ago. Again super disappointed. Hope you will make the necessary changes so your players who should be valued stay or come back.

• Snowdrop76
    Snowdrop76 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I've only joined to say disabling this on previous levels means I cant carry on. I am on level 6152 I have spent money on boosters along the way but not going to anymore. Some of these levels are impossible to complete without boosters so bye bye CC from a loyal but now disappointed fan.

• gotlynda
    gotlynda Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have also joined just to say that it sucks to have the game changed like this. It feels like it's an attempt to force us to spend more money than we already do. I'm not spending another penny on this game unless the build a bot is reactivated for previous levels... even if that means I can't move on in the game.

• gotlynda
    gotlynda Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

What are people voting for, and how do we vote?

• dwwallac
    dwwallac Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

So sad, that’s the end of candy crush for me, and I’m on level 5733 so have a lot of time invested in the game. Boosting from replaying previous levels might have been a hack shortcut, but for a lot of levels past 3000 you can’t get thru without the boosters. I suspect that King wants us all to start paying real world dollars $ for boosters to get through levels.

• bkarora
    bkarora Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I have been enjoying the game for last many years. But the recent changes, firstly, disallowing reset of the board and now discontinuing the provision of building bot by playing previous levels, has taken all fun out of the game. The game has become boring. How can one enjoy the game if it takes days to clear a level. If the changes persist, I will have to leave the game. I am already at level 6454 and getting tired of playing this level several times.

Bye King, thanks for keeping me engaged and entertained for so long. I cannot bear the changes anymore and discontinuing the play.

• Lauralyn
    Lauralyn Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

You would think that the developers would have learned from the past that not allowing players to earn bots on previous levels makes for too many disgruntled players. After all their opening logo is “Time to Relax”. I’m in total agreement that removing the option to play previous levels and obtain boosters in order to progress in the game is a “Must Have” since the levels are much more difficult. I’m currently in the 5000’s and feeling frustrated and don’t play as much anymore. Sugar coating their announcement that they are changing the way the game is played is just insulting to me. Yes, perhaps I will stop playing as well because King is not getting any of my money. REALLY BAD MOVE, KING!

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Swipe match hyperventilate quit relax

• jonette1956
    jonette1956 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Stop changing the game. I want to get my bots when I play previous levels. You are taking away the fun!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?