💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• colourbird
    colourbird Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Dorn said:
     There was an update released on February 21 couple of days ago. If anyone has updated, please let us know if anything good came out of that update. Thank you so much for all the support! 
    Wasn't a good update for me.

On one of my devices that whole section (the cup) with build a bot and special events is no longer there at all. I was able to continue on my other device when I ran out of lives (playing the space race), but now that's not available. Not sure if it is being removed completely for some players.
  • HK10
    HK10 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    This needs to change back. I will no longer be buying any more boosters etc. Ridiculous. Also, to add insult to injury you lose the bot boosters when new levels arrive!  So even when you get to the last level, you start the new levels from 0! Bring it back so that you can play old levels with boosters whilst waiting for new levels. I completely agree with everyone’s comments here. I got an account just to express my anger over this. 
  • Reed_Hadley
    Reed_Hadley Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    Options
    EDIT: Comment removed by CM. Offensive language as per house rules. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
     nice issue ,ok 1 vote from me  :):)
  • loganveera
    loganveera Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • tazinurse
    tazinurse Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm done until you bring back boosters. I'm almost at level 4000 and went back to the very beginning to get boosters only to discover you took them away. I've spent a lot of money buying them but now I'm so fed up. What a scam. How dumb I feel wasting my money! Bye CC!
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
     I'm glad to see first time  posts! My wife a 6+ year cc veteran has absolutely quit the game. I tried their booster by just to see for myself,  i've played and passed at least one or two levels every day and it still went away for no apparent reason. Truly disappointed. They really don't care if the game is fun, they just want more! Just like the game is structured to make the user want to get more! Huh...
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

King .com
    I see a lie.
    Please respond.

• JDMom93
    JDMom93 Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Sure doesn't seem to say "Pass ONLY NEW levels"!!  Or that it "resets" after whatever period it resets....  The silence from King is deafening.
  • lmbarnett
    lmbarnett Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I did a Google search for a community of other disgruntled players and here you are!  Color me very upset with the new bot, also, and then to have it disappear each time new levels are added....insult to injury!  I think my addiction has been cured. 😠
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?