💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    cc works to undermine strategies that avoid paying , i am on 3690+ never paid a penny ,  wo old builda bot   saga is boring.  most annoying is we all seem to be playing with different rules.  we are being played by the new owners
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    Ruby said:
    And still no response from King......... says we don’t care pretty loud and clear. 

I’m still waiting on a respons from “Elsa” as to if she loses her build a bot every Monday like the rest of us, if she too VOTED on doing away with this new build-a-bot and what her thoughts were....asked like 3 days ago.
  • jujube
    jujube Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    I'm with everyone else. This past Monday I lost my ability to go back and play previous levels to build the booster up. I wish they would put it back to the way it was.
  • Oakley_Arney
    Options
    Ok so there has been 8.8 yes eight point eight THOUSAND VIEWS on this single thread yet ONLY A MERE 100 votes??! I realize out of those 8.8k a lot are repeat viewers and cannot re-vote, but there has got to be more votes then this!!! Moreover, someone idea-Ed “turn off hints for CCS” this has less than HALF the amount of votes of this thread AND THEY LISTENED!!! There is something very very wrong with that!
  • outlaw
    outlaw Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I'm furious about this, how do you vote?
  • Oakley_Arney
    Options
    outlaw said:
    In the following pictures, the 1st one the highlighted “ideas” (highlighted in green in the pic below) click this, literally scroll up directly from where you are reading right now, then it will be the first topic “build a bot boosters available for previous levels” and it will have an upvote tabby thing on the left of the topic
  • Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    Options
    I think the new update of build a bot is making candy crush a dreadful experience. I’ve been playing for five years, and am waiting for them to make build a bot available for previous levels before I start playing again, unless I win a competition. The levels are too hard to win without boosters *and* I’m not buying any or using any of my own until then. @Dorn
  • Traybor
    Traybor Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I used to spend money from time to time combined with building up boosters via the build a bot and other offerings. But now I cannot use build a bot, the wallet remains closed.  I'll find other games to play and spend my entertainment dollars on.  Thanks.
  • Bounce777
    Bounce777 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    outlaw said:
    In the following pictures, the 1st one the highlighted “ideas” (highlighted in green in the pic below) click this, literally scroll up directly from where you are reading right now, then it will be the first topic “build a bot boosters available for previous levels” and it will have an upvote tabby thing on the left of the topic
    This old Fart bows down to your intelligence, I have been trying for weeks through another thread and kept getting "Java Errors" - Voted !!!
  • Lauralyn
    Lauralyn Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I totally agree that they need to revert back to allow players to win booster bots for playing previous levels. I’ve been playing CC Saga for over 5 years and have always enjoyed the challenges but now it is very difficult to advance on the more difficult levels. I’m in the 3300’s and totally frustrated particularly watching my friends pass me who are on easier levels so can’t even advance on a leader board. I’m truly considering deleting the game since it is no longer fun...just really frustrating. Such a shame as it was a great way to unwind but still use your brain. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?