Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• DornDorn Posts: 50 ✭✭✭
    LouiseT,

This has happened to me several times. I use an iPhone, don't know if that makes a difference. 
    I went to another level and got more wrapped candies and it opened up and gave me the reward. Sometimes it took a couple of tries, but even if I got only a few, it did open back up. I hope it works for you. 

Dorn
  • louiseTlouiseT Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    Dorn said:
    LouiseT,

This has happened to me several times. I use an iPhone, don't know if that makes a difference. 
    I went to another level and got more wrapped candies and it opened up and gave me the reward. Sometimes it took a couple of tries, but even if I got only a few, it did open back up. I hope it works for you. 

Dorn
    I sent CC a screenshot of all the boosters I had and they had me reinstall. They gave me back the boosters I had list. So far it is working again 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,624 Superstar
    @louiseT - I have randomly experienced the same problem. I don’t have any magic fix. It usually just finally fixes itself. I either wait an hour or so or else play some more and at the next point for boosters (like 120) it will magically acknowledge I have internet. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,624 Superstar
    @P2tt - I feel your pain. CCS does random things where you don’t get boosters when u should or u lose ur bot. I just played a new level today to get my 5th sticker and the game refused to acknowledge my accomplishment so now I only have one level left (4520) so tomorrow it will say you got ur 5th sticker and I won’t get any boosters because I will not have any new levels to play until Wednesday. Why did I even bother?  Anyway - I do have a game suggestion - try Fishdom. You may enjoy it. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    edited March 24
    @P2tt - I feel your pain. CCS does random things where you don’t get boosters when u should or u lose ur bot. I just played a new level today to get my 5th sticker and the game refused to acknowledge my accomplishment so now I only have one level left (4520) so tomorrow it will say you got ur 5th sticker and I won’t get any boosters because I will not have any new levels to play until Wednesday. Why did I even bother?  Anyway - I do have a game suggestion - try Fishdom. You may enjoy it. 
    I'll  try it. Thanks!
  • asamp33asamp33 Posts: 9
    This is ridiculos. I can't tell you how much dang money I have used in this game even with the bot. I won't spend another penny until this is fixed. I am one of your top players as well on 4497. Get you free you in the mail as a thank you. This is beyond frustrating.
  • SneakySneaky Posts: 1
    Can’t believe iv lost all my boosters. Got this stupid Build-a-Bot upgrade today. I’m already at the end of my levels (4520) now what. Is this CCS Trying to squeeze even  more $$$$ from us. Oh well time to delete the app. 
  • P2ttP2tt Posts: 36 ✭✭
    I think we are naive to think this is random(as elsa says). most of people here are at fairly high levels 3500+  and either have never or have stopped spending money with King/candycrush.   KIng sees no downside with driving us away ---which they are doing.  just woke up to losing all of my build a bot progress for fifth time.  hope this does not sound too paranoid.  
    P2tt said:
    I think we are naive to think this is random(as elsa says). most of people here are at fairly high levels 3500+  and either have never or have stopped spending money with King/candycrush.   KIng sees no downside with driving us away ---which they are doing.  just woke up to losing all of my build a bot progress for fifth time.  hope this does not sound too paranoid.  
    I lost all my build a bot too😥😣
  • TRICIA4955TRICIA4955 Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    Why is there no space dash today?
  • KhaosKhaos Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Monday and it seems more people are getting the new build a bot. Looking more like this is not changing. Disappointing.
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

edited March 25
    Why is there no space dash today?
    I haven't had any of that in along time. I only get build a bot and once in a great while Rami. I did get the new beehive thing and the key disappeared right away, so I never got to play it.