Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• Carol_MartinsCarol_Martins Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    @Elsa. Any updates? Thanks 
  • louiseTlouiseT Posts: 176 ✭✭✭
    I was wrong. I do have space dash.
  • ludwigludwig Posts: 5
    Space dash that you can play on old levels? I still have build a bot. I haven’t played in over a month and only logged back on to see if anything had changed.
  • AnnecuAnnecu Posts: 3
    I don’t have Space Dash 🙁..... I’ve still got the awful Build a bot . Can’t understand why  it’s not given to everyone ..... very unfair .

• DornDorn Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
     I have no build a bot at all, all my boosters were taken away and so was the build a bot. Yay
  • louiseTlouiseT Posts: 176 ✭✭✭
    Dorn said:
     I have no build a bot at all, all my boosters were taken away and so was the build a bot. Yay
    I wish they would take my build a bot away. It pisses me off to even see it!
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,956 Superstar
    My game updated today, but as far as I know, I still can't play old levels and build my robot. It's impossible to play in the 3000s and not have it. Is there anywhere we can vote to bring it back?

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/beginner-s-corner
  • mlaemlae Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Mine was reset to zero today too. I'm so angry! 
    And I don't have any other special events since weeks so the one and only way for me to get boosters is by sugar drops :(
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,813 Superstar
    Unfortunately I think King is moving in the wrong direction with the new build a bot and erasing its progress every Monday. I had suggested King at least let the bot remain (even if we couldn’t use it on old levels) and I actually had that last week (It didn’t zero out on Monday) but unfortunately it’s gone today so I guess last week was just a fluke!😒

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community