💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    @mercerik - I have to admit I’m curious. Did you not get the boosters from build a bot? The screen shot shows you are at the maximum. What other kind of boosters were you expecting to get?  Those are the only ones I’m aware of that you can get by completing levels the first time (and now only for new levels 😒). If you didn’t get the boosters from your bot you should let King Support know. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019
    @bearwithme

NO, I DID NOT GET THE BOOSTERS AT ALL. Instead, I was told I have 3 MORE LEVELS TO BEAT, making it a TOTAL OF 14. I think KING is TOYING with us. I posted a QUESTION about this on SUPPORT DISCUSSION but I am NOT GETTING A REAL ANSWERS or SOLUTIONS. 

• Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    mercerik said:
    @bearwithme

NO, I DID NOT GET THE BOOSTERS AT ALL. Instead, I was told I have 3 MORE LEVELS TO BEAT, making it a TOTAL OF 14. I think KING is TOYING with us.
    You are talking about STARTING your next level with 2 CB’s, 2 W/S combos and 3 extra moves right? Not adding 2 CB’s, and 2W/S combos to your inventory...if this is an accurate conclusion, then yes absolutely talk to support and show them screen shots!
  • mercerik
    edited March 2019
    @Oakley_Arney

When I open the BUILD-A-BOT, it tells me I have 3 MORE LEVELS TO BEAT. I already COMPLETED 11 in ONE GO. I posted the SCREEN SHOTS and QUESTION thru COMMUNITY SUPPORT and  I am NOT GETTING A REAL ANSWER. As I said, I think BUILD-A-BOT is NOT SET TO AWARD THE PRIZES. It is just someone ACTING LIKE A ROBOT carrying LINKS that are NOT RELATED to the QUESTION.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    @mercerik, like @Oakley_Arney said - if you are not getting those boosters that are depicted in your screen shot when you start each new level then there is definitely a problem. Have you tried rebooting whatever platform you are using (tablet/phone/computer)?  I find that helps with other problems like a frozen screen. However I would definitely not reinstall the game. U have heard many horror stories about people loosing their boosters and gold bars when they did that. I wish you luck. Sorry I can’t of more help. 
  • robb
    robb Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m guessing the reason you changed the build a bot rule was to encourage your community to buy more boosters. That makes good business sense, but I’ll just play less and spend more time on cookie jam.
  • mercerik
    @bearwithme

I appreciate your Comments! I have been GETTING every BOOSTER PRIZES everyday except for BEATING THE BUILD-A-BOT CHALLENGE. I don't have any Computer ISSUES. I am a Computer Programmer not just a PLAYER. I fixed COMPUTERS. There is NOTHING WRONG with my DEVICES. I post Candy Crush Videos and Reviews on YouTube. 
  • mercerik
    @Robb

I think BUILD-A-BOT is NOT PROGRAMMED to AWARD BOOSTER PRIZES at the end of the CHALLENGE because KING and the GAME DEVELOPER thought NO ONE CAN BEAT IT. 
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    mercerik said:
    @Oakley_Arney

When I open the BUILD-A-BOT, it tells me I have 3 MORE LEVELS TO BEAT. I already COMPLETED 11 in ONE GO....
    Have you played 3943, 3944, 3945 yet? Based on my game right now, your screen shots and if you have NOT since the posting of this comment yet passed them, with full bot power as indicated in your screen shots 3943 and 44 should start with 28 moves, 3945 with 21, as 43 and 44 originally start with 25 but with full bot power you START the level with 3 extra moves, and 45 originally starts with 18 and with the bot fully loaded 3 extra at 21. If you have since past these, disregard, check YouTube to see the number of moves a level says it should START with without boosters, but make sure it’s a posting closest to our date in time as the developers tweek the darned levels a lot. The only reason i suggest this is based on your screen shots, and the statement “your bot is at full power....” or whatever it says you should be starting any and all new levels with 3 extra moves, 2W/S combos, 2 c/b’s and this is BEFORE pushing play and being able to select putting a color bomb or a wrapped stripe combo in your game board. I have not heard or seen any other player had this issue at all, only a bagillion complaints about not being able to OBTAIN the fully loaded booster-bot by completing already completed levels, thus making the 4400+ levels a lot more manageable....
  • mercerik
    @Oakley_Arney

I am planning on PLAYING these 3 LEVELS even though I know I'VE BEEN CHEATED. All CCS GAMES ARE RECORDED and will be POSTED ON YouTube. I was HOPING that I COULD HAVE the AWARDING of PRIZES in my VIDEO so I can include it in my POSTING. UNFORTUNATELY with what HAPPENED, it shows CCS DOES NOT FOLLOW THE RULES.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?