💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Lauralyn
    Lauralyn Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Any update on the developers’ thoughts on changing back winning booster bots for previous levels played? I’ve used up all my saved boosters and find it extremely difficult to pass a level now. Very disheartening to see my friends pass me on the leader board. I used to enjoy this game immensely but now considering deleting since I can’t win anymore. Super frustrated and sad.
  • jenfink
    jenfink Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    PLEASE fix the issue with the Bot! If you don’t fix the bot I will delete the game. I am one of your best players and agree with all the other posts. This latest change is insulting to your core audience. 
  • beausug69
    beausug69 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Please fix the bots. The game is no fun anymore. Why change the rules of the game, especially for players at  4460+. Ready to delete the game forever. 
  • P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    some one commented cc stopped taking build a bot boosters after arbitrary time,  not true,   woke up this morning , all build a bot boosters (full array ) gone   ready to quit  no longer fun.  
  • Bounce777
    Bounce777 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Well on the Plus Side ..... I have plans to switch to my new phone and was a tad peeved that I would loose all my Boosters which I collected ............ This is no longer a problem as I have used every last one trying to get through levels.  Seriously considering not even reloading CC on the new phone.  So sad was really enjoying the game :-(.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @louiseT, writing them with emails about a feature likes this is not going to get you an answer.  They are there more for purchase issues or progress issues.  They don't handle any changes in the game like this.  Believe me I am trying my best to get some answer and so is @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager.  I wish that I was like 40 years younger and went back to college to get my computer science degree!  Then I'd move and join the King team!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @elsa I agree - you are the most proactive and I really appreciate your support!!!
  • gatorcrunch
    gatorcrunch Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Sad when members of the forum seemingly care more than the actual company.  
  • evengrwce1602
    evengrwce1602 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I just deleted my game off my phone.  I had no boosters left and have only passed a couple levels this past week.  Just.not.fun.anymore.  I would love to download it again, but it's not worth the time if I'm not enjoying it.
  • nooey
    nooey Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I just deleted my game off my phone.  I had no boosters left and have only passed a couple levels this past week.  Just.not.fun.anymore.  I would love to download it again, but it's not worth the time if I'm not enjoying it.
    About to do the same, as you say, just not fun anymore. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?