Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• TRICIA4955TRICIA4955 Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know since when did the administrators start modifying comments.  I had a comment to someone and someone removed part of the last sentence and it was something I really wanted to say to this FELLOW player.  
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,478 Superstar
    I don't know. What were you going to say?

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.

Do you play Farm Heroes Saga on mobile or Windows 10? Do you hate going through hundreds of requests one at a time? Then open this link below to vote on bringing the "Accept All" button back!
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260141/please-vote-accept-all-button-on-windows-10-and-mobiles
  • waazoowaazoo Posts: 8
    I just got the bot yesterday..... it appears many have been complaining about it for quite awhile.. so why did they think to release it a day ago to me.    Wouldn't you work it out before continuing to release it!  Im confused 🤨
    I would also appreciate some support on my new idea. It's about using coconut wheels on jelly and ingredient combination levels. Any votes and comments would be appreciated.🙂

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.

Do you play Farm Heroes Saga on mobile or Windows 10? Do you hate going through hundreds of requests one at a time? Then open this link below to vote on bringing the "Accept All" button back!
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260141/please-vote-accept-all-button-on-windows-10-and-mobiles
    Crimson_Dawn my comment to you was good for you that you haven't spent a dime and you're in the 3000's.  Big pat on the back.  Now let's get the build a bot back working.  
    Sounds good to me! Of course that's not up to me, but we'll see what happens.

Totally agree with you heehawrules.  Spot on!
  • JuniperJuniper Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Juniper did you get the build a bots to release on old levels or new levels?
    This was on new levels. I’m not at the end of the available levels. I’m on level 4408 so there seem to be six or seven whole tiers above that that are available.  I do not have the bot for old levels. My bot streak was 4390 through 4397. 
    Now THAT is impressive! By the way, I just used my hour of infinite color bombs, a striped and wrapped candy, two hands, and three lollipops to beat a nightmarishly hard level and get my booster bot going again. King, you can't stop me yet!

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,598 Superstar
    I would also appreciate some support on my new idea. It's about using coconut wheels on jelly and ingredient combination levels. Any votes and comments would be appreciated.🙂
    I think this is a great idea. Do you have it posted where we can vote on it?

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • heehawrulesheehawrules Posts: 37 ✭✭
    @Crimson_Dawn

You proved my point. As long as people keep logging in and playing, combined with passing new levels, they won't make any changes. Why would they? You are proving that people are still playing and passing levels, so they can make any change they want and it won't matter.

That is why the only way King will really make a change back to something is if players like you and other actually stop playing for a while.
    Yes, I do have a vote going on it. Nobody's voted on it yet. Hee haw rules, I'm sorry to prove your point, but I have my candy pet and I want to pass as many levels as I can while I still have it. Also, how do you "tag" people? I know both of you did it with my username, but I have no idea how to do it.

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,117 Superstar
    Hi @Crimson_Dawn to tag some username is really easy just type in @ follow with user name you want to tag with no space
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • petunia1petunia1 Posts: 1
    Please bring back the ability to go back to earlier levels to increase boosters.