Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• JuliusJulius Posts: 53 ✭✭✭
    edited March 28

Activision Blizzard will boost by 20% the number of developers working on its major franchises—Call of Duty, Overwatch, Warcraft, Hearthstone, Diablo and Candy Crush—funding this move by cutting disappointing initiatives and employees layoffs.

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,245 Legend
    Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda are the two highest grossing games from King-Activision but Hearthstone, the most popular digital card game in the US, earned $414 Million in 2018 and it is also popular on the live streaming esports scene where Blizzard supplies sponsored tournaments. The only reason I am bringing this up is because the new owners of Candy Crush have other major revenue streams in the mobile market  so they may not be as responsive to our requests/desires as in the past. Like giving us the old build a bot back.  (Just a thought).  

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • SomegirlSomegirl Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    I for one, hope they bring build a bot back available to be won for old levels. Thank you! @Cezdiamond
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,178 Legend
    Good to know, @Cezdiamond!

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.
    @Cezdiamond -appreciate the update and your speaking up for us. Will standby for future updates and hopefully good news about the bot. Thank you!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • spurgeon3255spurgeon3255 Posts: 1
    I agree with Alleri. Now that they are not available for previous played levels, I won’t be playing as much. Not playing as much will probably lead to finding a different game instead. Please change it back. 
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,178 Legend
    I'm what you call a "King Loyalist." If they completely get rid of the booster bot, then I might leave. But I can push through if it's only on new levels. Would I like it back: YES! Will I quit if it doesn't: probably not.

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.
  • SomegirlSomegirl Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    @Crimson_Dawn me too, I’ve been playing for five years.
  • pvalla2pvalla2 Posts: 28 ✭✭
    My new levels that became available today no longer lets me collect sugar drops.   Has any one else noticed this change?

• ddjd1998ddjd1998 Posts: 1
    Please change the build a bot back. I'm addicted to the game, but will have to find a new game. This way to way too frustrating.
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,113 Legend
    @pvalla2

Do you know when Sugar Drops are not available to collect before you start a game? If you don't I'll tell you. I'll also tell you how to enable it.

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

I thought I did. I know they are not available to collect while you in the 8 hour countdown.  I was able to collect sugar drops at the lower levels which are identified as ‘c’ levels. The difference seems to be that I can’t collect when playing the new levels. I’m currently at level 4530 which became available Wednesday morning when new levels become available for players. As of last week the new levels let me collect sugar drops at each new level. Thereafter a new level may or may not turn to not a ‘c’ level. This week they do not. I collect sugar drops twice each day to build up boosters each week, so I’m pretty familiar with how it works. Do you know of another way to collect sugar drops.  Thanks
    pvalla2 said:
    Am now able to collect sugar drops on new levels. Must have been a timing issue although I was able to collect the drops at the lower level. 

@pvalla2 I think it may have been a random glitch. I had that happen to me once where there was no opportunity for sugar drops when I played a new episode. Luckily I have not run into that since (I’m on 4540). 😊