💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options

Personally I think this build a bat thing is ridiculous not benign able to get booster points at the lower levels .And yes I definitely agree that I have cut my Candy Crush time way down because of it. Notified them I was considering deleting the game .

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

Let me explain myself. There is a level that I really like playing- level 2982. I am somewhere in the 4000s, but my favorite thing to do was replay 2982 and see how many Boosters I could add. I could play that level for hours. Well, all the fun has been taken away from it now. So I just lost the desire to play.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

I am not trying to hijack anything, @heehawrules. I never said it was a good change either. I would love to have the old bot back, and I've said that, but I can do nothing more. I could either rage and quit forever, or pick myself up and keep going. I don't know about you, but I'm moving on! (I don't work for King either.)

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options

@Michiganplayer

I am glad that you found a level that you enjoy playing. I finally beat level 4020. Thank God! Now, I am stuck on 4021. I am playing with no stashed Boosters. When I get stuck in a level over and over, the more I want to beat it with or without Boosters. 😊 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I was concentrating so hard on a game there was something I didn't notice until now,. Didn't the fish used to go for the countdown bombs of the lowest number? I am on 4553 and have just made myself watch them, and they totally ignored the bombs? I might be wrong but 95% sure that was the way before. Suspect there has been more tinkering than a lot of us have notice.

• HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

I have noticed the same thing. Fishes used to go for bombs (and the "hardest" jellies), but they no longer do that, it is completely random.

This also infuriates me with King and all their games, that they are constantly tinkering and changing the levels. I like to try to beat the few friends I have that play this game. We strive to get the best scores on levels. But this tinkering around makes it impossible to have a fair playing field. Some of my friends have scores on levels that I know I will never be able to beat since the booster robot is no longer available (and the same with me, I have scores on some levels that I got by playing with the maximum booster robot that I know they will never be able to beat since the robot isn't available.)

When they changes levels, give people different numbers of moves, tinker around with how boosters like the fish work, changing meringue to waffles or adding chocolate to a level that previously didn't have it ...then the whole ranking system is meaningless, because a #1 player probably got the rank on that level by playing against completely different rules.

I can understand (somewhat), if they had to change a level after releasing it to the general population, because there was a real problem with it, but this constantly changing levels takes the fun competition out of the game.

• P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

woke up this morning, build bot reset to beginning(from max) two ufo;s and 30 gold bars gone. beyond irritating. six or seventh time they king/cc have stolen boosters.

• suester
    suester Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush has lost all appeal since King has removed all boosters like build-a-bot, didi, and rami. I don’t think it’s a ‘glitch’ in the system but rather after review by the owners, realized they were making less money off of their customers....as if the millions they make DAILY isn’t enough. I will never spend any more money if not incentivised to do so. Have been playing more games now,ones not created by King.

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

Out of principal, I will not spend a penny on it until they bring back build-a-bot. Yet another day with King not addressing it.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?