Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,591 Superstar
    @Crimson_Dawn I was really hoping that you would say King.com.  Since you tried the troubleshooting and it’s still not working there are only 2 more things to try.  If you are playing through Facebook you can uninstall it and reinstall it again.  The last resort is to uninstall the game and reinstall it again but you will lose all lives and boosters.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,705 Superstar
    I'm not sure I want to do that yet. I have a decent amount of boosters that I don't want to lose.

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
    I expected you to say that.  The choice becomes the player's choice if they want to lose the boosters to get back the game working properly or play the game as is while you still have your boosters. 

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

I may use the boosters I have and then try it. The only thing that bothers me is that something could go wrong and I could lose everything.

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
  • mariazartmomariazartmo Posts: 2
     :o agree with @Dorn I stopped playing....so saaad i want the old boosters back and the challenges. Also, some other functions disappeared step by step. This is no fun anymore 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • pvalla2pvalla2 Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited April 24
    I was able to play the sugar drop challenge this morning, got the required 180 sugar drops  and received the usual 11-13 boosters. Saw the timer start ticking down the 8 hours before I could play for sugar drops/boosters again. About 7 hours in I noticed the timer was no longer visible.  First time this has happened. Anybody know what’s going on?

15 minutes later

well this is weird. I powered off my iPad, waited 10 seconds, then powered it back on. Sugar drop challenge reappears but with count down timer set to 8 hrs. Oh well, happy it’s back. 

Hi @Crimson_Dawn, congratulations to making it to level 4000!  That is a huge accomplishment!  Great to hear that you got those things back.  Is this what you are talking about with the every 10 minutes?  I was getting that too on Wednesday but I thought it was a repair thing because of the changes with Build-a-Bot.  I was asking around if anyone knew what it was and never got an answer.

• Carol_MartinsCarol_Martins Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    I don’t remember getting that message when I passed 4000. Maybe something new. Also not getting rewards for weekly race. 
  • legaleaglelegaleagle Posts: 8
    edited April 26
    Just to note, that I too have NOT received a reward for winning the weekly race for either of the past two weeks. I did receive it when I won three weeks ago, however. I inquired a week ago, but never received an answer. Wish this issue could be resolved. Also, I too received the message and rewards shown for reaching level 4000 which was nice.  Really wish they would change the bot back for winning previous levels. Oh well, when I run out of boosters, I plan to quit playing. Not that CC will care. I never have spent a cent, and never will. Very discouraging. Especially not getting the rewards for levels won which I used to get and getting no explanation from CC. 
    Yes it is 2 weeks for me too since I received the reward. 
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,540 Legend
    @Carol_Martins

I got the same Boosters for completing Level 4000 last March. It was nice!

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

Yes, @Elsa, that was what I was referring to. Maybe it's a peace offering from King?😂

I am once again waiting for new levels. Just playing old levels to try to win space race. 😜
  • JaneEBJaneEB Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I don't recall getting a bonus for passing 4000, but then it was a little while ago.