💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

At this point - after reading all the many many comments even after the issue has been closed, it is obvious this is a very touchy subject. However, it appears King will do what it wants to and proceed with their vision of the game, losing some long time fans but I’m sure they will get new ones. At least this has created a lot of dialogue and let me get to know some of the other folks in the community. I wish everyone the best whether they continue with Candy Crush Saga or go on to other games and endeavors. Personally I’m not ready to give up on CCS yet.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5

I still beat over 120 levels this week, so I'm not quitting either! It still bewilders me that it was a glitch. Oh well.

• suester
    suester Posts: 8 Level 2

@mercerik

My verbiage was incorrect. I did uninstall, turned off iPad, and reinstalled the game over 30 times. My point being there are different versions of this game being offered. The differences have been detailed by players in this forum alone: levels are laid out differently, some will steal a life if you exit before completing the level while others don’t, when and how you get a free booster changes, some have had build-a-bot for years - I first saw it 6 months ago before it disappeared 3 weeks ago to mention a few. What is consistent is the lack of free incentives or boosters like BAB, rami, didi, stocking challenge, beanstalk, etc. With the exception of CC (the only King sponsored game I play), when I add/install/get an app, there is one version only and if I am playing against another player, the playing field is fair.

King’s revenue is adversely affected by offering free events/ incentives/boosters, bottom line. And if they are going to continue to have pop-up advertisements (I don’t know about anybody else, but I’ve never stopped in the middle of play and thought ‘that looks like a great bra, mascara, vacation retreat, whatever is being hawked and I’m going to their website now!’), the very least King can do is offer a one time fee to players (as other games do) to rid themselves of that aggravation. It would still generate money and that, not the customer’s experience, is what they value.

• Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    edited April 2019

Bring build a bot back for winning previous levels.

• Crimson_Dawn

Hey, guys, could you vote on my idea to make coconut wheels available for levels that require you to clear the jelly and bring down the ingredients? I'd appreciate your votes.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

@suester

Why would someone reinstall the Candy Crush Saga Game for 30 times? Don’t you agree that is quite excessive? There is only one place to get an iOS app and that is at the Apple Store. There is only one current version for the March 25, 2019 Update which is version 1.147.0.

There are several devices available in the market with different Operating Systems and Configurations which I believe are the reasons why you see different versions out there but for your device, there is only one.

I don’t agree with your statement that here is consistent lack of free incentives or Boosters on Candy Crush Saga. Let me start with Build-A-Bot which created a stir in this Community. It is a Booster Generator in itself. It is open to everyone who is willing to compete, enjoy the ride and accept failures because of the Degree of Difficulty attached to it. When you win a level, you get 1 Free Color Bomb to start with and the FREE Boosters in your stash multiply when you continue to complete levels one after the other in One Try. Didi or Rami (Feed Your Pet), alternately appears in the Fun Events which gives you 5 different FREE Boosters when your feeding task is completed. The stocking challenge, I believe, was a Christmas Challenge. I’ve never seen it this year. Climbing the Beanstalk comes once in a while. When it is there, you can pick from the Pink Fruits on top, giving you 30 minutes of 1 FREE Booster. It gives you an Option of climbing again in exchange for 10 Gold Bars. Let’s not forget the Dynamic Duo that requires you to Complete your assigned Task with a Partner. Once you complete it, you get rewarded with 1 hour and 30 minutes of a FREE Booster. The Daily Win (1 Sticker Per Day) gives you FREE 1 Hour of 1 Booster plus a UFO, a Color Bomb and a Lollipop by collecting 6 Stickers. There is a reason why these are not given consecutively; otherwise the ones that are timed will overlap. This is my opinion, not the company.  

When you run out of moves, King gives you a chance to redeem yourself with “Watch an Ad, Get Extra-Spin" on Mobile Devices only. It is your choice, King is not forcing you to do it. The nice thing about this Wheel is, there are 3 5-Extra Moves and 1 15-Extra Moves on it so you have better chances of landing in anyone of them. I’ve had it several times so I know it is not rigged.

If you are lucky, you can get an Extra-Spin without watching an Ad. You could also get 5-Extra Moves without surrendering your Gold Bars. I’ve seen it, it not always available but it is nice to have when you are in a tight situation. These are available in Windows 10 as well. I am not sure about Facebook.

There are other single Booster Giving Features available for players as well. Looking at all of these, don’t you agree that King has been generous enough?

We have to be grateful and appreciate the FREEBIES that we get. Being mad all the time is not good for anyone’s health. There is so much hate in this world already. Let’s put a STOP on it.

I know some of you who are frustrated are encouraging players to uninstall the App and stop playing Candy Crush Saga. You can, it is your choice. If you are going to ask me, I will continue playing Candy Crush because of the Physical and Psychological Benefits players derived from playing it. You can check the articles and research by using Google Search. 

• Crimson_Dawn
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3

I asked this in a separate thread but did not get any replies. My biggest problem with the new Build-a-Bot is that treats different players vastly differently. There are multiple comments in this board from people who have suddenly lost their full Bot, without losing a level. For some, it has been on Monday morning. For others, at random times.

Other players, such as myself, have built the new Bot up only once and have been able to keep it (mine has been there since 27 March i.e. 10 days). No-one seems to know if players like me are the ones for whom the game is not working properly (=the Bot should in fact disappear) or the other way around.

Whether or not the Bot disappears on its own is a massively important factor to know when judging its usefulness.

• Crimson_Dawn

My bot actually has disappeared before. When I watch ads, some of them make the game crash and I lose my bot.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

@SagaR

I commented in a posting weeks or even a month ago I think about losing my own Bot when it was at its maximum efficiency. It was reset to 0 NOT because I lost a level but I think the reason was due to the fact that I did not play Candy Crush for over a day. I have not found any written Rules about this challenge so I can't tell you if that was the case. Right now, I am moving forward and not worrying about Build-A-Bot at all.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?