BUILD-A-BOT | IS IT WORTH YOU WHILE? (NEWLY UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Oakley_Arney

I am still working on my videos. Too many things happening here, been getting too much snow with no break. I spent my day today making pizzas for a neighbor and a friend who helped clear my long driveway as a way of saying Thank You. I will post the game videos as soon as I get done. 

All I can tell you is I got stumped and back to SQUARE ONE AGAIN. I am STUCK in a NIGHTMARISHLY HARD LEVEL. With NO BOOSTERS to help me, I think it is going to take time to pass this and move up. I also noticed that the Windows 10 CCS GAME APP is beginning to FREEZE. I am not sure if it is the APP or if I need to OPEN and DUST my COMPUTER.

The Build-A-BOT Photo was Deceiving. I tell you it is ALL (Pass 10 with ONE LIFE) OR NOTHING is what it is.   
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    I'm even more annoyed because I won a nightmarishly hard level, 3165.....
    If they ever change it back to the old build a bot version, try 606. You can pass it in 15 seconds😉
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    @mercerik
    thank you for your follow up. Lots of snow here in Montana too. (Don’t know where you are, but im over it, supposed to get another 4-6 inches through the weekend, ugh) when I followed your post I also saw one that had a counter to “REMOVE THE BUILD A BOT” and I was upvote number 22 as of sometime this morning. I’m letting everyone on this thread know that so if they bypassed it, please check for it and up vote it. Who knows if the big wigs will do anything but maybe with enough p/o voters they might! and yes, I agree, VERY DECEPTIVE ON KINGS BEHALF! Naughty naughty! All they look like is money hungry greedy buttheads!

• mayitake
    mayitake Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hi I’m hanging up my hat and deleting my game , I used to enjoy playing it for relaxation purposes but now more anger then enjoyment.
  • mayitake
    Options
    Good morning I officially hang up my hat 🎩 I will be deleting my candy crush game. I used to enjoy long hours on my game it helped me calm down after a stressful day, but now it is one agavating level one after another. I don’t know why they changed it but in layman’s terms  IT SUCKS. I would spend at least 20 to 50 dollars a month. It didn’t take me to the promise land but it was fun.  Now no fun. And now I think you could spend a small fortune and still no promise land and now no fun🥺☹️
  • mercerik
    Options
    @mayitake

I don't worry about Build-A-Bot anymore because with the LEVEL I am in and trying to MOVE-UP, it is IMPOSSIBLE to COMPLETE 10 LEVELS WITHOUT LOSING A LIFE.

I know how costly it is to depend on BOOSTERS, POWER-UPS and GOLD BARS which was why I discouraged people from buying them in one of my Videos. I feel your pain having to spend that much money. You could have used the money on other things that will give you something in return. You probably have better ODDS in WINNING if you BOUGHT POWERBALL and MEGA-MILLION TICKETS with that amount of money. 

You can play this game without using MONEY. I NEVER DID and I'm still competing with friends on Facebook. Patience is the key. Playing without HELP makes you a BETTER player because you pay more attention to your moves. Why don't you try it? If after doing it and you still feel the same, then you can walk away.
  • mayitake
    Options
    Hi for 2 years I played with out spending money 💰 but the I wanted to play the cool items such as piñata and flying saucer.I would win the tournament and then I didn’t get my gifts, they would give you free play for six hours but they would start at 12 midnight when you’re asleep so I got discouraged with that,and now I’m just discouraged because I used to go to the lower levels and win little items to help me play in the upper levels but you can’t do that anymore so I am done. The games are so hard now when you get into the upper levels that it doesn’t even give you a break it’s just one hard game after another they used to give you a break but now they don’t thank you for your Suggestions but I’m done I’m gonna find something else to spend my valuable money and time on.
  • mercerik
    Options
    @mayitake

I've played the piñata and got the flying saucer boosters without spending anything. I've had 6 hours and 2 hours of boosters and lives every time but they get wasted because I can't sit down and play that long. I have other things to attend to. I just wish they'd break it into number of boosters or lives instead of rewarding them in hours. Players would probably appreciate the rewards better.

I understand your frustrations. 
  • mayitake
    Options
    Yes definitely rewards would be alot better than hours. I totally agree.
  • kannuruswathi
    kannuruswathi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    mercerik said:
     I have been baffled, thwarted, frustrated by this CHALLENGE. In ONE WEEK, I was STUMPED and my HOPES for WINNING this challenge has been YANKED & DEFEATED and KICKED to SQUARE ONE not only ONCE but TWICE. I SYMPATHIZE with those of you who wanted this CHALLENGE GONE. I FAILED the  SUPPOSEDLY EASY LEVEL 3821 that caused my SECOND START OVER. This LEVEL was DOWNGRADED from SUPERHARD & NIGHTMARISHLY HARD with 35 MOVES last year to EASY LEVEL with 32 MOVES this year which DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Not only do I NEED to START OVER, the LEVEL that I LOST, LEVEL 3821 DIDN'T COUNT after I COMPLETED IT. It JUST PUT ME BACK IN THE CONTENTION which means ONLY NEW LEVELS will be CONSIDERED and COUNTED. After I BEAT 3 MORE NEW LEVELS (3822, 3823 & 3824), I noticed that the LEVELS to PASS WITHOUT LOSING A LIFE on BUILD-A-BOT was INCREASED to a TOTAL OF 10.

This is DECEIVING. Looking at the PHOTO below, from what it seems, once you PASS THE 5 LEVELS WITHOUT LOSING A LIFE, you GET 3 BOOSTERS (1 Color Bomb + 1 STRIPED & WRAPPED CANDY COMBO + 3-Extra Moves), WIN your 6TH and you'll get the same + another 1 STRIPED & WRAPPED CANDY COMBO making it 4 BOOSTERS, WIN your 7th, then you'll get 5 BOOSTERS of 2 Color Bombs + 2 WRAPPED & STRIPED CANDY COMBOS + 3-Extra MOVES and it GOES UP from there and it ENDS on the 10th LEVELS that you PASS without LOSING A LIFE. 

UPDATE: I COMPLETED LEVEL 3825, thinking that I WILL BE GETTING THE BOOSTERS INDICATED IN THE PHOTO. UNFORTUNATELY, NO BOOSTERS WERE GIVEN or AWARDED. This CHALLENGE IS ALL OR NOTHING. You'll have to PASS ALL 10 to get the BOOSTERS. THIS IS TOTALLY DECEIVING!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?