BUILD-A-BOT | IS IT WORTH YOU WHILE? (NEWLY UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• kannuruswathi
    kannuruswathi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I need built a blot

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @kannuruswathi

I am still trying to BEAT THE CHALLENGE.  
  • lisa4517
    lisa4517 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Build a bot is horrible! I’m losing interest in playing because I can’t pass any of the levels without boosters! I had 180 lives banked from friends. I’m down to 22 in under a week!!

Bring back the old boosters or let us play lower levels to get boosters again!

sounds like not many people like this new feature. I hope King reads theses and changes it back!! Or you will be losing lots of players.

• Shoeless_Joe
    Shoeless_Joe Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    lisa4517 said:

Build a bot is horrible! I’m losing interest in playing because I can’t pass any of the levels without boosters! I had 180 lives banked from friends. I’m down to 22 in under a week!!

Bring back the old boosters or let us play lower levels to get boosters again!

sounds like not many people like this new feature. I hope King reads theses and changes it back!! Or you will be losing lots of players.

Amen! The bot needs to go!! Make it happen King!
  • pluk
    pluk Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I'm not sure I understand what yall are talking about. I'm around level 1300 on mobile and build-a-bot gives me boosters right after the first level I complete with the first try. First is just a color bomb, then I get more and more. Is the behavior you describe specific for higher levels?
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @pluk

Hi there! Welcome to the King Community! 

Build-A-Bot Fully Explained

Build-A-Bot Challenge is a competition that is putting our skills and knowledge of Candy Crush Saga to the test. This game rewards a player for Completing each Level in One Go or One Try. NO OLD LEVELS. The first time you play it, it enters you to the challenge. The next level you complete will give you one Booster of Color Bomb. After that, as you continue to play and win, you get 1 Color Bomb + 1 Wrapped and 1 Striped Candy Combo. If you are a Rock Gamer that beats every level on the way, your Boosters pile up which is the awesome part. It is a Challenge that keeps on giving Boosters, until you fall out of the wagon or lose a life. When you lose a level, you move one step down from the ladder and lose some of your boosters depending on where you are in the ladder. If you lose more than you won, then of course your Bot is reset to Zero.

It is more life a circle of life.
    If you fall, you dust yourself off and start over.
    That is all into it.
    No barking! No crying! No weeping! No whining!

Just kidding, folks! 😎😇

Let's Play!

• mercerik
    Options
    @lisa4517 @Shoeless_Joe

This was posted way back in February. At that time, since there was no explanation on the New Build-A-Bot-Challenge, I was trying to understand what exactly was going on. 

Now that I understand the game fully, I would like to clarify that my point of view on this game is no longer the same as the message above. If given a chance, I would like to amend and put this into perspective. 

This Challenge has leveled the Playing Field for all players. If you are used to shortcuts by using artificial skills to get out of the quicksand, you might not like this competition. I guess this is what anger both of you. If you are used to completing the levels just using your gaming skills, then this is for you. You'll find it more exciting and rewarding once you get the hang of it. 

You can't demand a successful gaming company to roll back to where it was. It doesn't work that way.

• mercerik
    Options
    pluk said:
    I'm not sure I understand what yall are talking about. I'm around level 1300 on mobile and build-a-bot gives me boosters right after the first level I complete with the first try. First is just a color bomb, then I get more and more. Is the behavior you describe specific for higher levels?

@pluk  

Hi there! Welcome to the King Community! 

Build-A-Bot Fully Explained 

Build-A-Bot Challenge is a competition that is putting our skills and knowledge of Candy Crush Saga to the test. This game rewards a player for Completing each Level in One Go or One Try. NO OLD LEVELS. The first time you play it, it enters you to the challenge. The next level you complete will give you one Booster of Color Bomb. After that, as you continue to play and win, you get 1 Color Bomb + 1 Wrapped and 1 Striped Candy Combo. If you are a Rock Gamer that beats every level on the way, your Boosters pile up which is the awesome part. It is a Challenge that keeps on giving Boosters, until you fall out of the wagon or lose a life. When you lose a level, you move one step down from the ladder and lose some of your boosters depending on where you are in the ladder. If you lose more than you won, then of course your Bot is reset to Zero. 

It is more life a circle of life.

If you fall, get up, dust yourself off and start over.

That is all into it.

No barking! No crying! No weeping! No whining!

Just kidding, folks! 😎😇

Let's Play!

• pluk
    pluk Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    That's the way I understood it. Dunno why people complain they have to complete 10 levels with the first try ... because that's not true.  
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @kimmieebee2019 - I just now read this whole thread. You said you couldn’t go back to old levels to complete the Dynamic Duo or the Candy Quests. I have always been able to do that and in fact some of the quests would be difficult if not impossible to complete if I couldn’t go back to older levels (like give 10 lives since I wait for new levels every Wednesday and I currently only have 3 other friends at the same level I am). Are you still experiencing this same problem?  If so I think it might be a glitch and I would see if one of the community managers can help. I much prefer the old bot but will take what I can get to help with the new very hard levels. The bot is usually the only way I have of starting a level with a double cb combo which helps tremendously in a lot of situations. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?