BUILD-A-BOT | IS IT WORTH YOU WHILE? (NEWLY UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @Pete_Lashmar

This is an unusual situation. I understand that you've deleted the App. If you are willing, re-install it and go back in, continue where you left off, play again to see if it will do it as it did previously. If this is a bug, we want this fixed so it never happen to you again, to me or to anyone else. 

Thanks for explaining your issue further and letting the King Community try to find the fix for your problem!   
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @mercerick - I don't think it is a bug but something done on purpose - I don't know why.  I mentioned it earlier.  It starts with level 4596 - where they introduce a new blocker - ice.  I'll send a screenshot shortly.
  • bearwithme
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @mercerick Below is a screen shot.  It starts with 4596 and is also on 4597, 4598, 4600 (a super hard level) and 4603. I have not seen it on any level since - but there are levels now with the 'ice' as an additional challenge.  I had a full bot  when I was playing these levels but couldn't use it either.

• mercerik
    Options
    @bearwithme

Thanks for sharing your ScreenShot! I saw that in one of my games yesterday but I didn't pay much attention to it mainly because it didn't re-occur after I exited the App as soon as it happened. When I re-opened it, it was gone. I will call @Sukanta_Biswas attention so he can take a look at this. 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @mercerik - It is still like that for the levels I mentioned on both my phone and tablet.
  • mercerik
    Options
    @bearwithme

It only happened to me once on Windows 10. I haven't seen it on iPhone. Both these devices CCS App are set to Automatically Update in Operating System Settings. It could be a New Bug that is just finding its way in. Hopefully, they catch this critter early before it becomes worse. Let's hope!
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options
    mercerik said:
    You have to understand that this is a Moving Forward Game. If you insist on doing what you want and not going with the Game Rules, then there is no reason for you to complain.
    This has never been just a "moving foward game." "Moving Foward" is just one aspect of the game. Players are encouraged to replay old levels, to get 3 stars, to get sugar drops, to beat friends scores, on FB to get the trophy for being the first of their friends to get 3 stars on all the levels in a group, etc. We used to have the events where one would have to play 5 games in a row without losing any of them in order to get a prize--the levels in these games were all already existing levels in the game (which could be new or old for the individual player, depending on what level of the game they were at. There is absolutely nothing in the "game rules" about just "moving forward" and not replaying old levels. So yes, we all have a right to complain if the game is changing to a "moving foward" game, that is a different game that what we have been playing.  
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @mercerik - because it is only on a few specific levels - I figure it was done intentionally and isn't a glitch.  A new type of challenge?  Anyway it will interesting to see what the community manager says (@cezdiamond - we are talking about several of the newer levels where you can't use the bot or boosters).
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @HomeOfLove

Thanks for mentioning the Complete 5 Level Without Losing A Life Challenge, Win Boosters, refreshing our memories of the previous Fun Events. I completed a lot of those and they were rewarding. Here is one of my favorites: 

Candy Crush Saga "The Emoji Movie" Levels 1 - 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5K-pqJWlI&t=2s
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thanks @mercerik for tag me here  :)
    Hello @bearwithme 4596 4597 4598 4600 4603 for these levels, build a bot or starter boosters do not work. its normal  :)  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?