Want to win some Gold Bars? Let us know which level you are on! *Contest closed*

Options
1234568»

Comments

• lynnmaxwell21
    lynnmaxwell21 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have an idea, I think it would be helpful to know how to put together some of the bombs and things you need to acquire to finish a level. For instance when I first started and I realized that in the top right corner is how you found out what you needed to finish a level like 2 bombs or a bomb and candy mix. But some of the lil pics I didnt understand what to do to get some of the things you had to get to finish a level and I didnt know where to go to find out what some of the lil diagrams were. So just a thought that may make it easier for another newbie...
  • acorral0330
    acorral0330 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How do i get this =)
  • acorral0330
    acorral0330 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello everyone! 

Let's start the weekend good vibes off with some Candy treats and fun! Who would like to win some shiny Gold?

To be in with with a chance of winning 25 Gold Bars, simply let us know....  
    Which level are you currently on in Candy Crush Saga? We would love to see a screenshot of the level if possible too! :awesome:

You have until Friday 1st of March 2019 14.00 CET to participate. The 5 lucky winners with the correct answer will be chosen at random by our group of King Moderators and contacted by private message. 

Contest Terms and Conditions can be found here

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?