Can't send lives to friends manually

LaunchyLaunchy Posts: 2
edited March 7 in Support
Can't send lives to friends unless they request them. I can receive lives fine. This happens on both win 10 desktop and mobile. Can't access the mail icon unless mail in there. Is rather annoying when you have reward challenges to send 10 lives but you can't send them manually, as there is no option to. Checked facebook permissions they are correct.
Prev1

Answers

• lina1932lina1932 Posts: 4
    How do you add friends? I have tried everything. I give live when ask, but don’t receive lives. I would love to add friend.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,797 Superstar
    Hi @Launchy the quest that requires you to send lives to 10 friends doesn't seem to be working so why don't you try another quest instead. 

@lina1932, are you playing the game through Facebook?  If so, I think you can only add friends if you add them to your Facebook account and they play the game.  If you are on Facebook and you can't receive lives then you might need to check your Facebook settings. See if the information on this blog helps you update your lives issue.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • LaunchyLaunchy Posts: 2
    Friends are from facebook, as you get to higher levels the game let's you have more friends. Have just worked out how to send lives through going back to old levels that your friends have completed. Let's you send lives there. Is a bit of a pain when your a long way in front of a lot of your friends
    Thanks for reminding me about that @Launchy.  I forgot that members of my Facebook group have told me that before.  I will try to remember for future issues posted here.  Thanks for letting me know.
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • ErmaErma Posts: 5
    Where Send Lives should appear "my account " appears,  thus I'm unable to send lives. 
  • nmperetznmperetz Posts: 3
    I have the same issue as Erma. Where there used to be “send lives” on the lower right corner it now says “my account” ???????
  • ErmaErma Posts: 5
    New problem "Not enough order targets available "?
    Hi @Erma and @nmperetz, this is something new that I think Facebook added.  The blue button used to read "send lives" and now it reads "my account. You can read all about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/257766/candy-crush-sagas-new-account-view

@Erma, regarding the not enough order targets available,you can read all about that in this blog:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250069/are-you-getting-the-error-message-not-enough-order-targets-available

• Brian48Brian48 Posts: 4
    I am playing Candy Crush Saga on PC with Windows 10. All of a sudden I cannot send lives to friends and it does not seem to be working to ask friends for assistance (a ticket) to move to the next level.
  • sheldorsheldor Posts: 5
    I am playing candy crush saga on pc with windows 7 same as brian48 , suddenly i cannot send or receive lives or tickets so now i am stuck. worked fine before friday

@Brian48 and @sheldor are you playing the game on king.com?  There might be a problem so if you are playing there then I have to elevate further so both of you please let me know.
  • Brian48Brian48 Posts: 4
    Yes. I am playing on my PC Windows 10 on King.com.  
    edited June 5
    That's what I thought.  I think they are working on a fix right now.  Is there any reason why you aren't using the game app from the Microsoft store?  By playing through Windows 10 you will eliminate a lot of those glitches.
  • sheldorsheldor Posts: 5
    yes, i am playing on kingcom. dont know if i can use the microsoft app on windows7?
    Hi @sheldor, unfortunately you can only get the game app on Windows 10.  But they are working on king.com so hopefully it gets resolved soon.