Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
willey said: I need my boosters.
mercerik said: Elsa said: mercerik said: @Elsa If you were aware of the Article, then why were you suggesting that people here get the new version of HTML5? Although Chrome is the best one out there, I am not suggesting to anyone to switch over. You have to go with whichever Browser you are most comfortable with. The Compatibility testing in the video was done in August 2018. A lot of browsers have transitioned since then. I did the testing this morning. Here is the ScreenShot of this testing. The first Browser in this ScreenShot is my Browser which is the latest version of Google Chrome Version 74.0.3729.108 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Elsa said: mercerik said:
mercerik said:
Elsa said: mercerik said: @Elsa @Cezdiamond Are you aware that King.com had an article about their Games preparing for Transition to HTML5 in their site in August 2018? This was my Video Project at that time. I am very much familiar with both the Adobe Flash Player and HTML5 Video Streaming Platforms. Players are not supposed to hunt for new HTML5 Version. All they need to do is to check their Browser's Compatibility with this new technology. Currently, the best one out there is Google Chrome. Have you wondered why I don't have issues like most players here have?I posted this topic "Candy Crush Saga Future Gaming | HTML5 | Is your Browser Ready? (Published on August 5, 2018)" with a YouTube video with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255813/candy-crush-saga-future-gaming-html5-is-your-browser-ready-published-on-august-5-2018#latestThis video will teach the players who are having some issues how to check their Browser's Compatibility. Unfortunately, I can't share a video here anymore like I used to for them to watch without leaving the Community. Of course I am aware what that article was all about. I don't like Chrome, don't use it and don't want it. I only play on Firefox. I am waiting for updates on king.com and all that I can say is that the players might see some changes within a week, if not sooner.
mercerik said: @Elsa @Cezdiamond Are you aware that King.com had an article about their Games preparing for Transition to HTML5 in their site in August 2018? This was my Video Project at that time. I am very much familiar with both the Adobe Flash Player and HTML5 Video Streaming Platforms. Players are not supposed to hunt for new HTML5 Version. All they need to do is to check their Browser's Compatibility with this new technology. Currently, the best one out there is Google Chrome. Have you wondered why I don't have issues like most players here have?I posted this topic "Candy Crush Saga Future Gaming | HTML5 | Is your Browser Ready? (Published on August 5, 2018)" with a YouTube video with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255813/candy-crush-saga-future-gaming-html5-is-your-browser-ready-published-on-august-5-2018#latestThis video will teach the players who are having some issues how to check their Browser's Compatibility. Unfortunately, I can't share a video here anymore like I used to for them to watch without leaving the Community.
Chances are you are not getting anything because you are either playing the game on king.com which is the old version using Flash, or if you are on Facebook your game might have gone back to the old version. You can try to fix this by following this blog: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255530/not-getting-your-rewards-daily-spinning-wheel-not-giving-you-the-prizes/p1?new=1